Mall

Kirishima slowly opened his eyes. He heard his alarm going off so he hit the off button. He sat up and started to yawn. Kirishima looked over at his calendar and saw that it was Saturday he then looked at the time 12:00 p.m.

"DAMN!" He jumped in the shower, made breakfast, and got dressed all under 30 minutes. "I can't believe I forgot to text Bakugo." He picked up his phone and sent Bakugo a message.

"Hey, this is Kirishima... sorry I didn't text you till now, I kinda forgot."

"Tch, I wish you did forget."

"I can tell that your in a cheerful mood today, huh." Kirishima liked teasing Bakugo because his reaction was always so fun, or at least, he thought it was.

"Shut up. And just so you know if we weren't texting right now I would have blasted your head off for that comment. What did you want anyway?"

"Oh, right, I just needed to text you the plans for today. So because I kinda forgot we were supposed to hang out today and it's already close to 1:30 p.m. I figured we could go to the mall, then we could see a movie and eat at the food court all that should take us to around 7:pm."

"Fine."

"Ok, I should be at your house in about 10 minutes."

"Yeh. Fine."

Kirishima put his phone on the side of his bed and smiled. "Katsuki Bakugo, today's going to be a day you'll remember." He said to himself as he packed up some things before leaving his house.

Kirishima showed up at bakugou's door exactly 10 minutes after he left his house. He rang the doorbell and waited for Bakugo to answer.

"COMING!" Bakugou grabbed his phone along with a water and his house keys. He opened the door and saw Kirishima's smiling face.

"Ugh, you realy need to calm down shit head. No reason to be so happy." Kirishima turned to start walking. Bakugo put his hands in his pockets and started following.

They walked to the mall silent most of the way. When they got there Kirishima asked if  Bakugo was hungry he replied with a stubborn no. So they sat down at the food court and started talking.

"Can I go home now?" Bakugou asked.

"Have you had fun yet?"

"No. But dont hold your breath, I'm not planning on having any fun."

Why does he try so hard to be my friend? Bakugo thought. No one tries to be my friend. I dont need friends. He's just trying to make me weak. The bastard.

Kirishima saw that Bakugou looked stressed out. "Hey Bakugou, you ok?"

"Huh? O-oh yeh im fine." He looked away from kishima.

"Are you sure you look-"

"I'M FINE OK! WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? YOU DONT AND YOU KNOW IT!" Bakugo got up from the table and stormed off.

"What was that about? He seemed fine... I guess I should go look for him." Then he heard an explosion and saw one of the close by buildings collapse.

"Damn it Bakugo... what did you do?" He said getting up from his seat.