Bakugo!

Kirishima was running all around the mall trying to find Bakugo. It was harder than expected because everywhere he went people were running and screaming.

It turned out there was a villain who was attacking the mall but instead of leaving kirishima had to look for his friend.

"BAKUGO!" He shouted trying to sound louder than the screams of other people. "BAKUGO!"

He finally came across Bakugo unconscious and stuck under a fallen pillar. "BAKUGO?!" He shouted. He hardened his whole body and used his strength to lift the fallen pillar. He then lifted Bakugo and started carrying him out.

He took off his shirt and tide it around Bakugo's head to help stop the bleeding. Then the shirtless kirishima ran home carrying Bakugo in his arms.

When Bakugo woke up he saw kirishima over him and he felt stinging on his forehead.

In a tired voice Bakugo said to Kirishima "What did you do to me shit head?"

Kirishima told Bakugo about what happend and because it was only 6 p.m. Bakugo decided to stay for a little while longer, or just until his head stopped ringing. Kirishima made Bakugo some dinner and told him that he could spend the night if he wanted.

"I can sleep on the couch, its no problem." Said kirishima.

"Fine, I'll stay the night but this doesn't mean I want to be your friend. YOU GOT THAT?"

Kirishima couldn't help but laugh. He turnd to walk out.

"HEY DONT LAUGH AT ME HAIR FOR BRAIN'S! GO DIE!!! NOW MY HEAD HURTS AGAIN!"

Kirishima stopped and turned around. "Well what do you want me to do about it? How about I kiss it better~" He teased.

Bakugo start making explosions with his hands. "If you even make a joke like that again I'll blast your head off. GOT THAT?"

Kirishima started to laugh again "Ok ok, night Bakugo."

"Yeh, SHUT UP!"

Kirishima was about to leav when Bakugo spoke up again.

"For the record." Bakugo said and Kirishima stopped walking. "I didn't have fun today. So after tonight leave me alone."

Kirishima frowned. "If thats what you want."