Deku😠

Then next day Bakugo and Kirishima were on there way to school together. Kirishima moved his hand closer to Bakugos and Bakugo grabbed his hand.

They didn't care if people knew they were together that is, till they stepped on school grounds. Bakugo let go of Kirishimas hand and looked at the ground.

"D-Do you mind, If we dont let anyone know yet?"

Kirishima smiled at him. "Yeh, thats fine. Take your time we won't tell anyone till your ready."

The two of them continued walking to the school building. They heard a voice coming from behind them.

"Hi kacchan, how are you? And you to Kirishima?"

The both of them turned around and saw Izuku walking up to them waving his hand in the air saying hello.

"Oh, hey Izuku h-"

"DEKU U BASTARD GET OUTTA HERE!" Said Bakugo holding back from exploding Izuku's face off.

"S-sorry Kacchan, I didnt mean to bother you. B-bye Kirishima." Izuku quickly walked off.

Bakugo growled, "What makes that idiot Deku think he can talk to me?"

Kirishima smiled. "Maybe he sees how cute you are?" Bakugo blushed.

"Y-you cant just call me cute anytime you want, especially at school..."

Kirishima frowned. "Yehhh, but, its true."

"Shut up weird hair."

Kirishima put Bakugo in a headlock. "HAHAHA, Bakugo if u dont want me to say it then stop being it." He then gave Bakugo a noogie on the top of his head.

"AAGGGHHHH, DONT DO THAT KIRISHIMA!"