Bakushima is real

"Alright." Aizawa said. "Bakugo and Kirishima's groups are up. Watch what they do and think about their strategy. What they're doing right and what they're doing wrong. It will help you when it's your turn."

"Ha, I always do everything right. Watch and learn Deku."

"U-um, Katchan, we need to work together. T-this is about teamwork." Izuku said, although he was worried about his head being blasted off.

Bakugo glared at him. "Fine then cover me when I go in to attack. I'm the stronger one so stay out of my way, OR DIE!"

Once they started Bakugo jumped right into a head-to-head battle with Kirishima, while Izuku battled with Momo.

Later in the fight Kirishima had Bakugo pinned down. And he told Momo to get past Izuku so she could get to the goal.

(only one team member had to get there for them both to pass.)

Izuku purposely tried to make the fight between him and Momo go on longer so that Bakugo could get loose and they could move on. Momo and his hands were locked together and they were using their strength to try and push the other one.

Bakugo and Kirishima were wrestling on the floor when Momo pushed Izuku so hard he lost balance. He tripped over kirishima and ended up making Bakugo and kirishima's lips touch.

Momo looked at Izuku who was looking at her.

Bakugo and Kirishima pulled away from each other. Kirishima got up and he started to blush.

"Heh, um, that was awkward." Kirishima looked away from Bakugo, Momo, and Izuku. "Everyone was watching that... so, yeh."

Bakugo got up, his cheeks were bright red. He looked down and put his hands in his pockets.

"Me and Kirishima are boyfriends."

He said this loud enough for the microphone to pick it up so everyone heard.

Kirishima looked at Bakugo and didn't say anything.

"What?" Bakugo said. "You told me we wouldn't say anything till I was ready, now is as good a time as any."

Kirirshima smiled, "Yeh, I guess so." He said with a small chuckle.

Izuku smiled. "I'm happy for you, Katchan. And you to Kirishima."

"SHUT UP DEKU! I DONT NEED YOU TO BE HAPPY FOR ME! WHY WOULD I CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

"Bakugo, calm down. It's ok he's just being nice." Said Kirishima

"Hmph."

Momo smiled. "I'm not surprised to be honest. They way you guys act when you're together makes it kind of obvious. But I still think you make a cute couple."

Kirishima and Bakugo blushed.

RRIINNGGG.

Izuku looked at the timer, it said 0. Then he said "Thats the bell... our turns over."

The four of them started walking back to the waiting room.

As they we're walking Kirishima grabbed Bakugos his hand.

"Hey, Bakugo." Bakugo looked at Kirishima.

"I love you." He said and rested his head on Bakugos shoulder.

Bakugo looked at him.

"God hair for brains, why are you so cute." He smiled. "I love you to. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SHIT JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOUR WRONG!!" Bakugo started making explosions with his hands. "ILL BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF!"

Kirishima smiled. "I have no doubt."

(Thats the end of my 1st story on Wattpad and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think so I can improve my stories for the future 😄)