YOU BETTER RUN!

Time skip to Saturday

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey Bakugo, its me kirishima." The door opend and there stood Bakugo with steam coming out of his ears. Kirishima took a step back because obviously Bakugo was angry and when Bakugo is angry you dont wanna be the reason why.

"Your late shit head." Bakugo said this in his usual tone, chill but pissed off at the same time.

"Sorry man, I kinda forgot to tell my mom I wasn't gonna make it to her sister's funeral so I had to have that convo with her. I couldn't tell if she was crying because I'm quote so selfish or because her sister died."

Bakugos face went blank. "Y-you know... if you had told me thats what you were doing this weekend it would have been fine to go." Bakugo looked down at the ground.

Why cant I be my normal self around him...why does he make me feel this way?

Kirishima saw that Bakugo felt bad. I guess I should tell him. Kirishima thought.

"Hey, Bakugo, dont blast my face off but I was just messing with you. I couldn't fine my phone." Kirishima let out a nervous laugh. He took a couple steps back knowing that his short tempered friend wouldn't react kindly to this.

"Whaattt did you say?" Suddenly kirishima felt like everything went a little darker, like the sun was covered up by a giant storm cloud.

"You better start running shit head cause I'M ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

Bakugo started chasing kirishima around his house.

Even though he was being chased by an angry Bakugo, Kirishima couldn't help but laugh.

Just as Bakugo was about to catch Kirishima he tripped and ended up falling on him instead. They wrestled on the ground for a little while till Bakugo had Kirishima pinned down.

Kirishima looked at Bakugo and his face went red. "Heh," he smiled in a nervous way. "Well, I-I guess you caught me."

Bakugo still on top of Kirishima realized what was doing and his face instantly went bright red as well. He got up and looked away from Kirishima.

"Yeh, well, I knew I would. Now lets go inside. I'll make lunch, ok?"

Kirishima got up. "Uh, yeh ok."