Prologue

The first time I've ever saw him was when him and his friends came to pick Sara up my only best friend who I didn't know was a princess at the time but she knew everything about me how my family treated me and I thought she was the last person who will ever betray me.

Sara when will they get here I have to to practice in an hour also I have work after and I've got to go?..I asked looking at my watch impatiently

Here they come,said sara looking behind me at the parking lot when I turn around I see a sports car with tinted window so I can't see whose inside it and I don't like meeting knew people so I give a hug and try to get to work but she hold both my hands and doesn't let go.

Sara what are you doing?.. I asked her and she ignores me I turn around and one of the most handsome man I've ever seen.

Sara let's go fathers waiting for us at home... He says and doesn't even acknowledge me and immediately what I thought of him just dropped to nothing.

Nathan don't be rude this is my best friend Kelsey, she says to him

Hi I say to him and he just nods what an ass

Sara I'll see you tomorrow I really am running late bye... And i just walk away and I hear someone calling my name and turn to see his brother jogging towards me

Yes???. I ask

I'm sorry back there I was just in a bad mood and took out on you can we like start over, Nathan says

Okay I don't mind, I say

Will you go out on date with me tomorrow? He asks suddenly

Okay, I start blushing

Tomorrow I'll pick you up after your class wait for me okay, he says and leaves me there dumfounded

When I get at the house late I'm do tired and I know they didn't make me food and I'm not allowed to eat theirs so I go to bed on an empty stomach like always because the money I make at my job I put in my savings account to buy my own apartment and leave someday maybe soon.

I worked for the elderly couple they  always treated me like their granddaughter they knew how I was treated at home how my own family treated me like their own personal servant because they didn't like how I was hard to control unlike my siblings, they are one of the five most influential families in the world they are involved in charity work but being closed doors they are worst of monsters, I wish I could've realised that I also fell in love with one before it was too late but I was never that lucky.

Five Influential Families
1.Carter family(royal family
2.martinaz family
3.Grande family
4.logan family
5.Lyon family