Blast From The Past

When we landed we went first to out home, me and David bought a house before coming back and made sure its already furnished and we made sure to hire someone to make sure there food already, me and David started a production company because he knew how much I loved music and I've gotten popular lately on the music industry but people don't know that it's me, I've been going by baby's name Star my fans and the people in the industry know me and my husband own it but they don't know I'm Star because me and David came with a decision to not tell people we wanted our kids to have a chance at a normal  life and have real friends so far its going well and the kids know I'm star and they really know how yo keep a secret.

We finished getting and were on our way to the castle with the kids I was so scared and nervous because no one knew we were coming, and Daniel could tell I was nervous he held my hand the hold drive there, beth and the kids were sitting in the back she didn't want to come but I literally had to force her out of bed with the kid's help. We pulled up at the gate and asked for our names when we told them they immediately opened the gate weird I know ,Daniel parked the car and we all got out walking towards the door before we could even knock the door was pulled open and I was pulled into a tight hug and I knew who it was and we were literally crying at the door.

Honey let the girl breath, I heard a teasing voice I missed so much.

Grandpa Silas, I said to him crying and he pulled me into a tight hard

My baby we missed so much and we are sorry for not telling you the truth and that Nathan is our son and that we are the royalty, he said looking guilty

Its okay I'm not mad, I missed you guys I say smiling

Let's get inside so that we can tall properly, says Mrs Carter we all got in with the kids, Daniel and beth we all sat down.

This is my husband Daniel Martinez and he's sister Elizabeth, and our kids Star Julie Martinez and Luke Anthony Martinez kids this is your grandpa and grandma, I introduced everyone

Beth, Daniel is that you? Mr carter asked them and they nod their heads

Uncle,aunt,  they said at the same time and hugged them

You said husband? Mrs carter asked them

Yes, we got married a 3 years ago, I answered them

We are happy for both of you, let me see my grand kids now move , he said playfully and we all laughed

Come kids go say hi to your grandparents, Daniel said to them pushing them forward

Hi I'm Star, she said shaking their hands

And Luke I'm the oldest, he said holding his sister's hand

By only one minute  Luke, said Star pouting at her brother and everyone laugh when Luke rolls his eyes and they hug their grandfather and grandmother who can't stop crying.

I called Logan I hope you don't mind, says Mrs carter

No I don't mind and I told the kids about their father and they really wanna meet him, I say to her and i hear the door open and close and see Logan I stand up.

Hello Logan, I greet him halfway and give him a hug

Hey Kelsey you look good, he says to me

Thank you, kids come meet your dad, I say to them and they run to me

Can I? He asks me and nod he kneels down near them and I can tell he wants to hug them but he doesn't know how they will receive him I push them towards him and nod my head and they run to him and hug him.