Its Only You

Daniel' part

When I look at a family I have I can't help but feel thankful I'm glad I met Kelsey she's the only women I can I say I've ever loved and I know she loves me too and I don't plan on letting her go, and the kids are just the bonus and I love them like my own and now at the same time she's carrying my other kids, I'm a lucky guy.

It took a long time before she could trust me and my sister who is now her best friend ,but I made it my job to prove it to her every single day that I'm not going anywhere and that she can trust, when she finally did she opened up to me fully and when I found her crying 2 years ago and she told my kids father is my enemy I was so pissed not at her but at the way that bastard treated her and I vowed to never treat her like that.

Me and Nathan have not always been enemies we were practically best friends me, my sister and him and his sister but all that changed in one night when his sister slept with my sister's boyfriend at that time when the truth came out she slut shamed my sister on social media by posting private text and pictures and Nathan didn't do anything about it all he said was "she brought this on herself" and that broke my sister's heart because I knew that she had feeling for him and still does but she doesn't know I know I'm going to keep it that way and I told Kelsey before we got married I didn't want to be any secrets between us and she actually took pretty well and one time when they were in her room and my sister was helping her with something I overhead their conversation that made me love her even more.

3 and a half year ago( flashback)
Elizabeth
Kelsey

Do you still love logan? My sister suddenly asked her and I didn't even realise how much I wanted to hear her answer until that day, I saw her look at beth(Elizabeth) and shake her head

No I don't,I thought I did one time but I realized I loved the thought of him but I love your brother he has my heart, he is an amazing father to our kids and an amazing husband to me i mean have you seen him literally sex on legs and when he touches me my chore aches even thinking about him now i get wet between my legs, she jokes and my sister makes a disgusted face and they both laugh

Eww eww that's my brother you talking about I don't wanna hear that kill the visual Jesus kill the visual, she said shaking her head laughing

Do you still love him? She asked my sister and my sister looked at her with shock she didn't know I told her everything.

W..what? She asked stuttering

You still do i can tell , you get the same look i get when i talk to people about your brother pure love not lust. She says to her

It doesn't matter, she said shaking her head

Why not? She asked her

He never noticed me, she said sadly

Thank we better make him notice you,if its meant to be that it shall be be patient someday soon he will notice you and you better give him a run for his money, you better make him work for it, you are my best friend if you love him that much I won't stand in your way, even though he broke both our hearts he deserves a second chance if he is not the one than at least you won't spend your life with what ifs you will know and if he is the one than you are one lucky because not everyone finds their other half.

Thank you, thank you ,she says to her crying and leave them in private but I know Kelsey saw me leave and I know I found my one true love.

Its Only Her