Stand By You

I was sitting by the pool rubbing my stomach its been hours now since David left and promised me that he will be back and  hasn't, I'm thinking I'm done letting people in and them ending up disappointing me, I wipe my tears and go into the house fixing up my Barbie's room I'm literally sitting on the floor folding their clothes since its the only left right now for me to do I don't know how long I've been down there because I woke up on the floor clothes in front of me and my phone ringing I check the screen and see that its Daniel I ignored the call and turned my phone off.

I finished showering and fixed myself something to eat after eating i went back to bed and fell asleep immediately, but I can't seem to fall asleep my stomach hurts a little.

Daniel's Part

I was about to go back to Kelsey when my parents and sister arrived unannounced, I tried calling her to let her know ill be late but I guess she was ignoring my calls.

Daniel baby why do you keep looking at your phone like that?, my mom asks me

Its nothing, I answer her shortly

Son do you remember Sara Carter? My dad asks me and I'm immediately on my guard because I know where this is going.

Yes dad, what about her? I ask him

Well you know me and her father were thinking you two will make a good couple, we were thinking of you two get married... I cut him off off

No father, I says sternly

Baby she's a good girl, you two used to be good friends, my mom says

He will not marry her so drop it both of you, my sister stands up for me. We've always been close and had each other's backs always. My parents drop it even though I can tell they don't want to my cellphone starts ringing and I see its Kelsey.

Kelsey baby what's wrong? I ask her when I hear sobbing through the phone

Daniel something's wrong it hurts, she says crying I can tell she's crying now and I stand up taking my car keys and pull my sister through the door with me I can hear my parents asking me what's wrong but I ignore them and get in the car with my sister, we stay in silence and pull up at Kelsey's.

Kelsey's part

I woke up hurting a lot and knew something's wrong so I turned my phone on and called mama and papa banks but I couldn't reach them and called Daniel even though I'm mad at him he answered at the first ring and told me he is on his way, I hear tire sounds and I know its him I take my bag and baby bag knowing that they are ready come out but its too early trying not to cry, I get out the door and lock it and meet him halfway.

Honey what's wrong? He asks me and stairs me to his car and let's me get in the front

Its too soon, I'm two months early something is wrong, I sob

Don't worry they'll be okay you'll be okay, he says to me and I didn't even notice He's sister, I started feeling drowsy my eyes dropping.

Daniel sleepy, I say

Honey talk to me don't fall asleep talk to me, he says trying to keep me awake

You said you were coming back you didn't, I say sadly

I was on my way, my parents showed up before I'm sorry okay, don't bead at me,  he says to

Okay I'm not mad at you, I said when we arrived the nurses and the Dr were already waiting for us they put me on the stretcher I asked Daniel to come with me.

Can my sister come with, he asks me and I look at her than him and nod my head

12 hours later I hear the second baby come out and start crying my baby girl. The nurse comes in with the  twin's papers to write their names the first born in my son second born my daughter.

Daniel, I call out to him.

Yes?, he says

Can you please do me a favour, if you can't it's okay I won't force you, I say to him nervously

You can ask me anything my love, he says with a small smile

Will it be okay with you if I give the twins your last name? I ask nervously looking down on my hands, he's quiet for a seconds but smiles up at me and nods his head and kisses me on my lips.

We named them Alex and Star Martinez.