Confusion

NATHAN CARTER (PART)

I was sitting with my girlfriend nessa and her brother and my friends at a club I owned called King's Club, Sara didn't want to come I think she was still sad about that slut and I can understand why my sister has a hard time making friends and she thought this one was different but turned out to be the same I should stop thinking about her she's not worth it.

Baby I'm going to the ladies room okay, Vanessa said to me

Okay my love, I said when I see her disappear I see one of my friends shake his head at me with a disappointed look and I'm confused and I'm thinking I'll talk to him later but choose to do it now.

Paul let's talk for a minute, I say to him and he follows me to my office and sits down.

Okay, he answers and follows me.

Is there something you want to say to me? I ask him

No not that I can think of, he answers me with clip in his voice. We sit there in silence no one saying nothing. And he asks me something Im confused.

Have you talked to your parents lately?, he asks

No, why? He just shakes his head at me like I'm stupid

We've been friends for years right?I nod not knowing where this is going.

Call your parents, he says and leaves the club just like that. I sat there for a few minutes and picked up my phone and called my mom she picked up the phone and I assume gave it to my father not even greeting me like she always does.

You, your friends and your sister I want you home first thing tomorrow no excuses, he says sternly then drops the phone, what just happened