Loving Him

6 years later

Mama wake up we hungry, I hear my two little Angels crying out

I'm up I'm up go get ready I'll you breakfast, I say to them getting out of bed I hear them run out I take a shower and while I'm putting some clothes on Daniel my husband gets behind me and kisses my neck I hold back a moan.

Good morning beautiful, he says while kissing me.

Go get ready we have to get to the airport you know how your sister is and the kids are up behave Mr Martinez , I say to him playfully and push him towards to bathroom

You are so mean Mrs Martinez , he says pouting eat me and stick a my tongue at him and he laughs I hear the shower running i finish dressing and go downstairs I see the twins waiting for me I make them food and while they eating I look at them I love my kids.

Are you excited to meet your and your Grandma and Gran papa? I ask them

Will they like us? Star asks me sadly I can tell Luke wanted to ask also.

Of course the are going to love you two, have you seen yourself you are the cutest kids ever and me and your dad love you so much if they don't than they don't deserve you okay? I say to them and I see them smiling while nodding

Hey my beautiful kids, Daniel says to them and tickles them they laugh so hard and I can't help but smile.

My love here is your plate, I say to him he gives me a kiss and sits down eating and I tell the kids to finish up so that we can leave early and I give them a secret smile which my hubby doesn't see I see them run out with excited laugh when I look at Daniel I see he has sad look on his face I go to him and sit on his lap and ask him what's wrong?

Do you think they'll always seem me as their father? He asks me sadly I kiss him on the lips

You are their father Daniel and they love you like one so stop thinking such sad thoughts they love, I say to him

We do love you dad, they say in unison when he turns around he see them each holding a poster the one Star is holding it says its a boy and the one Luke is holding says its a girl, his confused at first and than he looks down on my stomach than my face and than the kids face it was so funny that we couldn't stop laughing at him.

You are pregnant? He asks me

Yes, we wanted to surprise you I say to him smiling he picks me up and spins me around before putting me down near the kids

I love you guys so much he says and hugs me and kids

We love you two my love, I have another surprise for you, I say to him

Really, what? He asks me

I know that you missed your parents and friends and haven't seen them in a long time except your sister, even though you don't complain I know you miss being in London and its hard for you to keep running you businesses from here so me and the kids have decided that maybe we should move back to London permanently and can come back here only on vacations, what do you think? I ask him nervously

You guys are so amazing I love you so much of course I would move back where you are is where I wanna be, he says to me

I love you two my love you the most amazing thing that's ever happened to us and I don't ever wanna lose you, I kiss him and we finish packing and go to the airport.

Its been 5 years since they've been born now and I moved and married Daniel, we left London when I found out that he knew who their father is and how the people I trusted most are his parents I was a little mad but now I realised from their reaction the day I told them everything they didn't know and I could tell they loved my kids even before knowing them, so here we are me the kids and my handsome husband five years later going back to London we wanted the kids to meet their father, we realised that we can't be selfish even though Daniel is an amazing dad to them they still need to get a chance to meet their father even though he doesn't deserve  it but the kids do and that's why we told them about him and asked them if they were ready to meet him and they said yes but that Daniel was still their father I could tell that he was happy and could finally breath from the way he relaxed immediately he loves them like their his and they love him too.

2 years ago(flashback)

I can still remember that I was chilling on my couch watching movies when I turned the channel and was face 2 face with the man who broke my heart he was getting out of a club with my sister I didn't even realise I was crying until I felt a hand on cheek wiping the years I looked and found out it was Daniel.

What's wrong kels? He asked sitting next to me

That's their father Nathan carter is the guy who broke my heart, I say to him and I feel could feel him go stiff next to me when I look at him I see so many emotions running through his face.

What's wrong? I ask him

Nothing, he answers too quickly and I know he is lying to me

No I know that a lie please talk to me, I beg him

That's prince Nathan my enemy, he says looking at me trying to see my reaction

He really is royalty? I ask him sobbing

Yes, he answers trying to comfort me while we are hugging I see another news and see Mr and Mrs banks on TV only its not them on but the king and queen Carter boy was i mad, when he noticed me getting mad I told him everything and he listened to and told me that I could move with him that he has a vacation house in China and they won't find me there since they most possibly don't know that I know him and I said yes and also he has custody to my kids if anything were to happen to me while we were packing my stuff and the kids stuff whom we told us and their father that we are moving(they see Daniel as their father and call him as such). I hear my phone ringing and I see on the screen that its them and ignore it and as we left and I left my phone also and left both a letter, the reason I left my phone is because I knew they would try to track me through it.

5 hours after we've left

Mrs Carter's part

I was so anxious all day I tried calling Kelsey because there might have been a slight possibility that she saw us on TV, now here we are me and my husband driving towards the beach house with our bodyguards behind us I mean we don't need them we can hold our own pretty well but they don't know that and don't need to, when we pull up at the driveway we see the house is dark I knock on the door and no one answers we open the door and call her name out but all we get is silence, my husband tries calling her and we hear it ringing we follow the sound there it is with what looks like a letter and I know she's gone, we open the letter.

DEAR MR AND MRS CARTER

If you reading this letter which I know you are by now that means I've already left.

I'm not mad at you guys I don't think I'll ever be after all you've done for me I don't think I can ever be after what do did for me all my life you are like my family and i love you i really do I'm just a little sad that you couldn't trust me enough with the truth, so I decided to leave and don't worry I'll be okay and there a slight possibility that I'll be back please don't look for me when I'm ready I'll look for you.

P.S I gave birth two months early to two beautiful kids a boy(Luke Anthony Martinez and a girl Star Julie  Martinez I named them there's a picture of them in there they are 2 years now I tried calling but you wouldn't take my calls but its okay.

After reading the letter I couldn't stop crying and I could tell my husband was sad also.

She left, I said sobbing on the floor

She'll be back you know her she keeps her word my Queen, he says to me we can't stop looking at picture of the twin's .

End flashback