Chapter 1- A beginning

It started like any other day...except it was different. I mean I was pretty bored, all I did was help Aunt Mito around the house and go fishing. I didn't have any friends in my town but I'm friendly to other people mostly to the adults since there isn't a lot of kids my age. Plus I like it here alone...

Hours later*
"Gon! Dinner is ready!"
I rush downstairs to see aunt mito sitting at the table. She made one of my favorites..Ramen. Oh man I definitely love the taste of ramen!!
"Thanks, Aunt Mito!" I said joyfully
We ate and talked
"Hey Gon, I found a school nearby and I was wondering if you were interested. You can meet new people and do other kinds of things."
Aunt mito explained to me why I should go to school but I'm not even sure if I was ready.....I'm really hesitant though. Screw it I am going!
"I think going to school would be fun. It's worth a try." I said
"Great! You can start next week!"aunt mito chirped."*gasp* we should go get supplies and clothes. We really need to treat ourselves today!"
"Of course aunt Mito! We can stop by the new ice cream place and even get that new purse you wanted!" I said in excitement.
Can't wait to finally get some new sneakers -_-. As the day passed, I got a butt load of notebooks and aunt mito was literally buying every brand of pencil...Though I don't blame her, we have to find the best out of the best! I definitely cannot wait for this school journey!

A/N: Sorry it's short T_T, this is actually my first fanfiction