Chapter 2-School

The day I go to school is finally today. I was a bit nervous but aunt Mito said I'll be fine as long I keep my guard up. Aunt Mito dropped me off at school already so all I had to do was walk in...plain and simple..
Then some girl ran up to me in so much excitement
"Hi! You must be new! I'm Sakai. Do you want me to show you around?"
"Im Gon. Gon freeces. Sure. But shouldn't we go to class?"
I question the girl. "Nice to meet you Gon.We have 20 minutes before school starts.I can show you the classrooms really quick..Come on!" She grabs me by the arm and shows me around.
15 minutes later*
"Well since I'm done with the tour. Do you want to be friends?" Sakai asked
"Of course." I said "Great! Do you have any questions?", "Where do I get my schedule?" I questioned "Easy. You go down that hallway and there is a big sign that says 'office'." Points at a bright hallway. "Anyways. Have fun with your classes! Hopefully we have some classes together." Waves and leaves. "Alright. Good bye!"
I went to the office and went up to a teacher.
"May I help you?" Questioned the adult "Yes. I'm new here and I want to know my schedule."
"Alright then. What's your name?"
"Gon freeces"
"Welcome Gon...Here you go."
"Thank you!"
'I can finally go to class' I thought to myself.
A/N:This chapter is a bit longer but hopefully it's good...