Chapter 3 - The kid next to me

I managed to find my class but I was so nervous that I even opened the door slowly and awkwardly. I saw other students talking with their friends and all that. Then I heard a high pitched voice behind me
"Alright class. Get seated now. I have a announcement." Everyone quickly sat down. "We have a new student. What's your name sweetie?" The woman asked. "I'm Gon. Gon Freeces."
"Welcome Gon. Happy to have you here. I'm Ms.Izumi. You can have a seat right next to him....Killua can you raise your hand."
A pale boy raised his hand up in the air. Gon thought to himself 'He looks different from the others.'
Gon finally sat down and kept on thinking and stared at the white haired boy.
'Wow, look at his hair....its..so fluffy and white..would he get mad if I just randomly touch it....wait I should stop...and his eyes are so blue like a ocean......ugh..' Gon was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice the pale skined boy next to him was looking at him.

Killua's POV
Ms. Izumi made the new kid sit by me but I didn't really have a problem at first but I started to notice he was looking at me...It was awkward but he didn't move a bit...maybe he is spacing out but why would he stare at me and space out...Do I look weird? Hmm. Is he going to be like the other students who look at me and run away? Well that last question I told myself didn't bother me. He seems nice. "Um..Hello.." I whispered, he jumped up "Hi." The dark haired boy said. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"
"NO, No everything is fine just thinking."
"I'm killua by the way." I told him
"I'm Gon...Nice to meet you.
I told myself 'Am I in his thoughts? who knows..oh well I should pay attention to class even though I don't feel like it.'

Gon's POV
Dammit. He saw me looking at him. Well I got a closer look of his eyes and they were so damn beautiful. He talked to me but it was very short, he even has a nice voice...I'm jealous. I stared at him for couple more seconds and I just paid attention to class but I can't stop thinking about the kid next to me. Maybe I'll ask him to be my friend. But there is something in my stomach every time I think about him.

A/N: Hello everyone. I tried to make  it fluffy already but there will be more