Chapter 4 - Bestfriends

A/N:Alright I might get lazy but don't worry I'll make this story good.

Gon's POV
My first few classes were fun and the best part was Killua was in all of them. My stomach started to rumble..Good thing it's lunch time. I rushed to the lunch line and waited patiently.
'After I eat, I have mission to find killua and ask him to be my friend.' I thought to myself and I was excited that I barely noticed I heard a voice behind me.
"GON! Earth to Gon!" Look behind and it was Sakai.
"Oh hey Sakai...hehe..." I said nervously.
"Is something wrong? Anyways. You looked really weird when you were thinking about sonething, you looked excited and happy...Wait...Do you like someone?! If so! Who is it?!"
I blushed in so much embarrassment.
"I don't like anyone! I was thinking about my classes. That's all."
'I don't have a crush..Do I? The person on my mind is Killua.'
Time skip*
I got up quick as possible and searched the whole cafeteria but still couldn't find him, I went outside where other students came to eat and hangout. I searched then there he was sitting by himself...I wasn't sure how to approach him but I just went up to them
"Uh..Hey Killua.." I was so nervous talking to him. "Hey Gon." Killua said
"I was wondering If you want to be friends..Do you?" I question the boy in front of me.

Killua's POV
I was shocked that this kid wanted to be my friend...I have nothing against it but he is the first to ask me if I wanted to be his friend. I just nodded and agreed. I finally made a friend. I was pretty happy but something hit me.....what will happen if my family finds out? I don't care what they think anymore, I don't like being loney anymore. "Want to hang out after school? We can go to the movies or the park. You can pick" Gon suggested. "Sure. I heard there will be a amusement park. We can go there."
I said. "Yeah! I like amusement parks! We better go to the scary ones and aggressive ones." Gon said. "Yeah! Should we meet after school or meet eachother at the amusement park?"
I asked. "We can meet when we get there...we should go back inside and finish our last classes."
Time skip*
Gon's POV
I waited for Aunt Mito to pick me. I was just thinking about Killua. If I had 2 people to protect it would be Aunt Mito and.....of course. Killua. I'm not sure why but I get this feeling around him...But the feeling feels nice and fuzzy...