Chapter 6

Gon's POV
Ever since me and killua got together. In the mornings it was normal like nothing happened then in the hallways I heard a lot of whispers and laughing . I was hoping no one knew about me and killua's relationship. I tried ignoring everyone but the more I tried but it didn't work out.
"Gon!" A familiar high pitched voice called out behind me.
I turned around and it was Sakai.
"Is it true? You're dating Zoldyck...that's uh.....werid."
She said.
"Why is it werid?" I asked.
Sakai paused for a moment trying to figure out what to say.
"Well.....I've liked you but I guess I'm late...I have to go..." she left in sad mood. I stood there thinking 'She liked me? I don't have interest in girls as much.' The only thing I was able to do was walking away.
I was my way to the gym room...
Usually our schedules change 2 times each semester. So I guess it was okay to change a few classes. Ever since that day at the amusement park, all I can think about was him. Killua.
Time skip*
Our gym warm up was super easy. But some guy kept on looking at me. I want so sure how to react but I managed to ignore him. But no this guy wouldn't leave me alone..too bad killua isn't in this class, he would beaten him up or....worse?"hey, I'm sorry to bother but do you know where room 1-5 is?" I turned around and saw the same guy. "Uh. It's in that hallway." I said. "Thanks. Sorry if I stared. You just seem like a nice person. Anyways bye." The guy said leaving. Ha. The guy only wanted directions. But killua isn't here...why though? Got sick or family situation? I got worried but I needed to keep my education stable.
Killua's POV*
Dammit. I'm sick. I don't know why I'm sick, I usually never get sick but I get I got a high fever. I wanted to see Gon. I hole he's doing alright. "How are you doing sweetie?" My mom comes in and asks. "Eh. Alright?" I said in despair. "Cheer up. Just rest." My mom said in nice sweet tone. I wish I can see him again. I love him so much.
A/N: Hello everyone. I wanted to stop the story here due to me having no ideas and having a busy schedule. But I want to try and do au's of other favorite ships :/ sorry for the crappy ending.