Chapter 5 Pt. 2

A/N: Sorry everyone I was busy for awhile so I'll continue the story

Gon's POV
I was actually confident on telling Killua I liked him. But I couldn't just walk up to him and say Hey! I love you! I have to find a way to make a perfect confession....'shit..what if he doesn't like me? Would I freak him out if I told him?' I thought.
Small time skip*
We went to alot of rides and we decided to go on the ferris wheel...Maybe this will be the time to tell him since the ferris wheel is always the place to confess and have a romantic time but also fun.......Now I'm getting anxiety..the word rejection is in my head..
A/N: I'm going to add some memes along the way
Killua's POV*
"Oof!" I yelled. "Uh...what?" Gon asked me in so much confusion. "It's the roblox person that says oof when it dies.." I explained to the boy next to me. Anyways I felt so damn happy , I don't even know why but with my best friend with me...I feel complete...I have this feeling......'ugh..wait...am I falling for him?! I just turned gay...I dont care! I will make this boy my bride!.....' I thought. "I should stop thinking about that..." I said out loud without realizing. "Killua are you okay?" Gon asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and replied quickly. "Yeah!"
Now it was time to get on the ferris wheel..I wasn't a huge fan of ferris wheels but Gon wanted to get on it....I had no choice but to accept. We got on and waited for the ride to start...
Gon's POV *
I felt confident tell him I liked him.......but I could tell he didn't like ferris wheels but this was my plan....to...ask him out...anyways the ride started to move really slow....then..when we reached to the top....the ride stopped..
"Sorry folks the ride got stuck but we will fix it quickly.." a employee told everyone in the ride then the carriage next to us there was two older males not too old yelling at eachother and screaming.
"I fucking told you we would get stuck!" Yelled the blond haired male.
"I didn't KNOW we would!" Yell the black haired male..
"Haha they look like a couple..." killua teased then the black haired male turned around and yelled...."You are damn right! We are together!
The two younger boys were shocked...
"We aren't dating!! You idiot!" The blonde haired male yelled...
"Anyways I'm kurapika. That's leorio..." said kurapika. "Nice! I'm killua and that's my bestfriend Gon!" Killua yelled in so much pride, I felt my face heat up ."Cool..." said Leorio. After we ended the conversation I was ready to confess.
"Uh killua..I have something to tell you." I said nervously. "Yeah. What's up?" Killua said. "The sky is up.." I said sarcastically.
"Smart-ass.." killua giggles.
"I'm kidding...Uh well...I have this feeling towards you but...I don't know how...to say it."
"I love you too Gon..." killua said without hesitation
'HE LOVES ME!'
"UH..yeah...So do you want to go out?"
I asked.
"Hell yeah." Killua said and kissed my cheek.
I was a blushing mess at the moment..
'He's...my boyfriend now? I finally got him...' after couple of minutes the ride continued..
Time skip*
Me and Killua started walking home...since I forgot to call Aunt Mito..the best part was we were holding hands. His hands were so nice and soft...a little cold though..I didn't care all I cared about was him by my side.

A/N: There you have it kiddos or people...anyways sorry I took so long...I was busy with chores and...other stuff.. -_-'
Hopefully this chapter was good..