Chapter 3

Fell!Palette POV:

,I'm still sitting here, crying, without Gothy. I think I'm starting to hallucinate, it looked like Goth would've watched me through the window... wait- WHAT?! He saw me crying, he saw me weak and pathetic, and now he has the proof that I love him too!' I'm looking at my knife, thinking about cutting myself again, but it probably wouldn't help. I'm wiping my tears away, and I'm trying to figure out how to get Gothy back. ,maybe he'll come back if I apologize..? I know, it's nothing much, but I would even stop using him like that! I... I just want him back...' I'm looking at a picture of us when we first met. He looks so... happy... an expression i didn't see very often on him.'

Fell!Goth POV:

,Shit! He saw me!' I'm teleporting to my old room at my parents house as fast as I could. Mom's sitting on my bed, looks like he waited for me.
Geno: ,,Goth! There you are! Where were you?"
Me: ,,I... wanted to get my stuff and then-"
Geno: ,,you were at Palette's house?! Did he do something to you again?! If he touches you one more time, I swear to god I'll-"
Me: ,,he was crying"
Geno: is confused ,,what..? He? Crying? Are you sure it was your Palette?"
Me: ,,yes I am... I think he's... missing me..."

Fell!Palette POV:

,I can't believe he was here... did he want to see me again or did he want to get his stuff..?' I'm going into his room and I'm starting to put his stuff into some boxes. ,I'll just bring it to him, nothing else...' I'm teleporting with the boxes to the Afterdeath house to bring them to Gothy. As I knock on the door, I'm just hearing someone cursing. I think it was Reaper, and I'm starting to panic a little.

Fell!Reaper POV:

,,Fuck! This little shit dared to show up on my fucking house!" I already saw Palette standing in front of our house. ,he'll regret it!'
Goth: comes into the room ,,did someone knock on the door..?"
Me: ,,yes"
Goth: ,,I'll open it"
Me: ,,NO!"
Goth: ,,huh..? Why..?"
Me: ,,it's Palette"

Fell!Goth POV:
,Palette?!' I'm opening the door, and really, it's Palette himself.
Palette: ,,hey Lotu- uhm i mean Goth... I brought your stuff, I think you wanted to get it..."
I was speechless. He packed my stuff and brought it here, everything I left there when I left...
Me: ,,uhhm... thanks Palette..."
Palette: ,,no Problem"
Me: ,,and it's okay if wanna call me Lotus" ,I'm really going to give him a second chance... I hope he knows that this is very important to me'

And now I've posted 3 chapters in one day! A big thank you to my readers, you're the best! I'll probably (eventually not) update tomorrow again, see ya 👋