Chapter 10

THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SIN/LEMON, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SKIP!

Fell!Palette POV:

I'm waking up, hugging my little Lotus while he's sleeping. Gosh he's so cute <3. I'm kissing him softly and I'm looking onto the clock. ,huh, 0:52, I'm up early'. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I just can't... I'm so hot, and not even my cute little Lotus can calm me down, it's even getting worse. ,oh shit, please not now!' I'm in heat. Just great. And I love looking at Lotus sleeping, watching him in peace, without any worries. I just can't take it anymore, I'm slowly pulling away from the hug, carefully, so he's not waking up. I'm turning around, so I'm not facing him any longer. I don't want to wake him up, and if he does, he shouldn't see me like this. I'm pulling down the shorts I'm wearing to sleep, revealing my glowing member. ,shit, this fucking heat could get me into so much trouble!'. I'm starting to stroke over it, feeling more needy every second. I'm trying to suppress my moans, pumping my pulsing member. It feels so good, and I'm really close. ,,L-Lotus~ ahh~". I'm about to cum, when I'm hearing a tired groan from him. I'm immediately stopping to pump my member, precum already dropping down. I'm just a blushing mess as Lotus turns me around.
Goth: ,,w-what yawn is going on..? Did y-you just say my name..?"
He opens his eyes and notices that I'm a blushing wreck. He looks a little bit confused.
Goth: ,,why are you blushing?"

Fell!Goth POV:

I'm still a little bit confused, as I'm noticing something: one of Ruriks hand has some kind of liquid onto it. What could it be... oh shit! Could it be... cum..?
Me: blushes furiously ,,R-Rurik..? W-What's that on you h-hand..?"
Palette: ,,I-I won't lie to you... i-it's p-precum, a-and I'm in h-heat..." I'm blushing a little bit more, but I'm noticing a really wet feeling. I knew this feeling, I accidentally summoned a pussy while watching him. A sudden feeling of lust runs through my body, I want him, now!
Me: ,,well, you were moaning my name, right?~"
Palette: ,,y-yes I-I thought about y-you while I w-was m-masturbating..."
Me: well... want your fantasies of doing it with me coming true?~"
Palette: ,,y-yes please!~"
I'm starting to form a completed female ectobody, and Rurik drools while I'm slowly taking my clothes off. I'm frenchkissing him, he immediately kisses back and our tongues are fighting for dominance. Of course he wins and explores my whole mouth. I can't help it but moan into the kiss. We're kissing for like 2 minutes as we pull away for air, panting.
Me: ,,I want y-you, M-Master~" I know he loves it if I call him that.
Palette: ,,okay sweetie~"
He's taking out a condom and puts it on, drooling by just looking at me. He crawls ontop of me and pushes his member slowly into my wet entrance.
Me: ,,Ahh~ R-Rurik~ you're so b-big~"
Palette: ,,mhh~ and you're as tight as usual~" he begins to thrust, the little feeling of pain I had, turning into pleasure. He goes harder with every thrust, goes deeper every time. It feels like heaven, and I'm nothing more than a moaning mess.
Palette: ,,Ahh~ L-Lotus~ I-I'm close~"
Me: ,,mhh~ ahhh~ m-me t-too Rurik~"
He speeds up his thrusts one more time and releases, causing my climax. We're both panting heavily and he pulls out.
Palette: ,,that was amazing... thank you for helping me there."
Me: ,,no need to thank me, I'm glad I showed you my love again." He's giving me a sweet smile and kisses me softly.
Palette: ,,I love you <3"
Me: ,,I love you too <3"
We're snuggling a little bit before we're falling asleep, hugging after this session of lust and love.

OKAY, THIS IS THE END OF THE SIN/LEMON!

I'm waking up, noticing that Rurik isn't next to me. The smell of pancakes fills the apartment, and I immediately know he's making breakfast for us. I'm standing up, noticing a slight pain between my legs. I'm remembering. last night and I'm blushing, I didn't even put my clothes back on. I'm waking over to Rurik's closet and I'm putting on his clothes since mine are a little bit dirty because of last night. I'm walking into the kitchen, seeing Rurik finishing making pancakes.
Palette: gives me a kiss on the cheek ,,Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?"
Me: smiles ,,yes, I did, how about you?"
Palette: ,,I had a wonderful dream about us!"
Me: ,,what was it?"
Palette: ,,I can't tell you yet, you'll need to wait a little, but I'm sure you'll love it!"

Fell!Palette POV:

Heh, it was a wonderful dream, I dreamt about how I'd propose to you, you're saying yes and we're having a beautiful wedding. I'll do it in six months, he should have time to get used to our old house. I want this dream to be true, I don't want to wait, but I will wait for him.
Me: ,,I need to buy something, I'll be back in 30-60 minutes."
Goth: ,,what are you buying?"
Me: ,,it's a surprise"
I'm giving him a kiss and walk over to the shop, ready to get everything to propose to him in 6 months. I'm buying a dark green tuxedo with a black camouflage pattern, a black bow tie and a diamond ring. It's made out of silver with a golden skull with diamond eyes. I hope he'll like it. I'm paying for it and I'm heading back to the apartment, and I'm so happy I was never before in my whole life. ,only six months and my Lotus and I are getting married, I just love him so much <3'

Sooo what do you guys think? :3 fun fact, everyone says that they're cringing while writing sin/lemon, and I was like: this is really good for my first time writing this... I guess... Sorry, this chapter came out a little bit later, but I hope you'll like it anyways =^-^= bye bye 👋