Chapter 9

Fell!Goth POV:

Omg! This is the best food I've ever ate! He's a great cook! But I'm starting to get tired, it was a long day.
Me: ,,Rurik, I'm tired..."
Palette: ,,ok, come with me, I show you where you sleep."
Rurik is so nice to me... I'm not used to it... but I love him and he loves me, I'm sure he doesn't want to loose me again. He shows me his bedroom, a queen sized bed with fluffy blankets and pillows is there. It looks like he expected me, everything looks so clean and comfortable. He picks me up and lays me onto the bed, and I'm blushing madly at it.
Me: ,,R-Rurik! I-I can do that by myself!"
Palette: lays down next to me ,,aww, c'mon, I just don't want you to bother with that."
Me: ,,w-why are you l-laying next to m-me?"
Palette: smiles one of the sweetest smiles in the world ,,I don't want to wake you up later, so I'll sleep beside you right now."
Me: smiles ,,okay, and also... thank you"
Palette: hugs me ,,why are you thanking me? I need to treat you better, it's nothing you should thank me for."
Me: hugs back ,,still, you're really nice to me right now, nicer than you were before. You... let me feel like I'm special, that I would matter, that's why I'm thanking you."
Palette: ,,okay my little Lotus, it's time for you to sleep, you really don't need to thank me."
Me: ,,Okay Rurik, good night, I love you <3"
Palette: ,,good night my sweet little Lotus, and sweet dreams."

Well, that's it for today! I think I'll update every 2-3 days a new chapter, I hope you like it, bye bye! 👋