Chapter 8

Fell!Goth POV:

I'm kissing back passionately, it feels so good to kiss him again, a kiss out of love, not lust. I'll be so happy that we're going to live together again. The kiss feels magical, like the first time we kissed. We're arriving at his apartment, and it looks nothing like our house. Everything is clean, an old leather couch and a small TV. The walls aren't dark, they're white with a little bit of purple. The floor is wooden and the whole apartment has 5 rooms: the living room, the bedroom, the restroom, the kitchen and the guest room. Rurik already cooked lunch, the whole apartment smells like it. I'm still looking around as Rurik interrupts me.
Palette: ,,Are you hungry?"
Me: ,,a little bit... what did you cook?"
Palette: ,,Oh, nothing special, I made steaks, fried potatoes and a little bit salad, if you want something to drink, I've got water, soda, grape juice, wine and beer."
Me: ,,uhm... thanks, I'd like a water."
Palette: ,,okay, sit down, I'll bring it to you."
Me: sits down ,,I missed you more than you can imagine"
Palette: puts the food and the water in front of Lotus ,,I missed you too my love, I missed you too"

Fell!Palette POV:

Lotus starts to eat the food, I hope he likes it.
Goth: ,,omg Rurik!"
Me: ,,d-do you like it..?"
I'm kinda nervous, it's the first time I cooked for him and didn't let him do all the work.
Goth: ,,are you fucking kidding me?! It's amazing! You're an amazing cook!"
,phew, he likes it'
Me: ,,I'm glad you like it, it's nothing special but I worked hard on it."
Goth: continues eating the food
Me: ,,where do you wanna sleep? In the guest room or with me in my bed?"
Goth: ,,with you in your bed."
Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ,,yeah sure"
Goth: blushes a little ,,I don't t-thought of it l-like that"
Me: ,,aww, c'mon I'm just joking with ya."
Goth: smiles lovely ,,okay"

I'm sorry! I thought that I'd already uploaded this part! ;-; but worry not! I'll update a new part at the day after tomorrow! Bye bye guys 👋