Chapter 7

Fell!Palette POV:

We're heading to my apartment, and Lotus seems... happy... ,why is he happy? I just hurt his mother and he'll probably get in trouble because of this...'
Me: ,,Lotus..? Why are you so happy..?"

Fell!Goth POV:

I want to say: ,I'm so happy because you showed me that you really love me!', but I won't do that.
Me: ,,it's because you protected me from mom, he would've hurt me if you didn't stop him"
Palette: ,,but it's not that special, I'd protect you from anyone that wants to hurt you, well, except me in bed"
I'm blushing very hard at this comment. It feels like everyone's looking at us and it's embarrassing!
Me: ,,p-please don't say s-something l-like that in p-public!"
,Shit! I'm stuttering again!'
Palette: ,,oh, sorry, did I make you uncomfortable again? Don't worry, my apartment is over there, and I won't say something like that if someone else than us is around, okay?"
Me: ,,o-okay... w-why do you have an apartment..? We h-had a house!"
Palette: I kept remembering you if i saw your old room or photos, so i thought I'll live in an apartment until it doesn't feel like a stab right into my heart if i remember you"
I'm blushing even harder than before. ,Did he just say that it hurts him thinking about me..? Doesn't that mean it hurts if he sees me..? I don't wanna hurt him!'
Me: mumbles ,,I don't wanna hurt you..."
Palette: ,,what..?"
Me: ,,if remembering me hurts you, doesn't it hurt to see me..?"
Palette: ,,yes, you ran away from me, you were scared... and it hurts me that the one I love acted like that... even if I can understand you at that point"
Me: ,,I want to come back"
Palette: ,,wait- are you serious..?"
Me: ,,yes, I wouldn't be kidding about that!"
Palette: kisses Goth ,,okay then <3"

*throws the chapter at you*  that's for you! Thanks for reading my story and all! It's like 23:49 right now, so good night, bye bye 👋