Chapter 5

Fell!Goth POV:

I'm taking the boxes into my room and I'm starting to unpack them. I'm blushing a little bit as I realize that Palette saw all of this. There are many pictures of us, the fact that he acted like he'd give a shit on my feelings. As I find the collar and the leash he bought for me, I'm becoming a blushing mess. ,I hope there's nothing else like this in the boxes...' but there is. Collar and leash, handcuffs, a gag and much more. My whole face is covered with purple blush, and I'm hiding the stuff as fast as i can under my bed. I'm going through the other boxes, and they're filled with my books, photos, my drawing stuff (yes I like it to draw) and my clothes. There are not just my normal clothes, there is my tuxedo, a few Pyjamas and kinky stuff. I'm putting my clothes into my wardrobe, the drawing stuff onto my desk and the rest into my cupboard. ,I miss his soooo much!'

Fell!Palette POV:

I'm sitting at Goth's old bed, crying. ,I just can't live without him...' I'm taking my knife, thinking about suicide. ,,N-No..." ,he doesn't hate me, so maybe I've still got a chance.' ,,I won't kill myself because of the weakest monster I know, I'm 'Rurik' Roller, the strongest monster in this world! And I'm going to tell my Lotus how I really feel about him!" I'm going to his parents house again, this time I'm knocking on Goth's window.

Fell!Goth POV:

I just put my whole stuff away as I'm hearing knocking on my window. I freeze. It's Palette. He opens the window by himself. It looks like he... cried... He really cried, it wasn't just a show...
Palette: ,,Hey Lotus"
Me: ,,Did you cry..?"
Palette: ,,uhhm... that doesn't matter right now! I... I wanted to tell you something..."
Me: ,,do you want me to come back again?! I won't ever come back to you!" ,That's a lie. I want to be with him again so badly, but what if he uses me again..?'
Palette: ,,I wanted to say that I'm sorry... I don't know why I treated you like that, but it was a big mistake! I... I love you... and if you don't love me back, it's okay, I won't force you to do something."
,he... apologized... he... loves me...' Palette is coming into my room holding my hands.
Palette: ,,can you please forgive me..?"
Me: ,,promise"
Palette: ,,huh..?"
Me: ,,promise that you'll never treat me like that again!"
Palette: ,,I promise!!!"
I'm hugging him, and he hugs back.
Me: whispers into his non-existent ear ,,I love you and I never stopped doing it" Palette kisses me, and I kissed back immediately. I'm not noticing that someone opens the door.
Geno: ,,WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"
Palette stops kissing me and tries to talk to Mom about it.
Palette: ,,Geno, listen, I jus- OWWW!!!"
Geno: slaps him so hard that his nose bleeds ,,YOU WON'T USE MY SON ANY LONGER!!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE!!!"
I'm pulling Palette closer to me.
Me: ,,Are you okay?!"
Palette: ,,y-yes... I deserved that and I'm fine"
Me: ,,MOM!!! He didn't force me to kiss him, I WANTED to kiss him!!! I LOVE HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! AND HE APOLOGIZED!!!"
Geno: ,,AN APOLOGY ISN'T ENOUGH AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE DID TO YOU!!!"
Me: ,,he PROMISED that he won't ever treat me like that again, and he knows that I'll never trust him again if he breaks that promise"

Okay, this Chapter is done! Thanks for reading, please vote for the story if I should continue it! Love you guys, bye!