Chapter 1

Bakugou's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our classes finally ended, making me really fuckin relieved . The sketchbook incident earlier had made me on edge, thankfully I don't think shitty hair or any of the other idiots noticed. I quickly ran to the elevators so I could get to my dorm. I didn't want any questions or anything. Fuckin nosy bastards 'll be poking and prodding me for the next 3 months. The doors opened, making me snap out of my weird daze and rush in. Something definitely fell out my bag, but I can't think about shit like that right now. I have to focus on getting back to my dorm. I clicked the button to my floor, tapping my foot out of frustration. It felt like hours before the elevator decided to move, feeling myself fly up while almost falling. Fuckin school needs to fix itself before I explode the front desk. The doors opened and I ran to my dorm room with my keys out. I fiddled with them and unlocked the door, slamming it behind me angrily. I let out an agitated groan before spilling my bag onto the edge of my bed, making shit go all over the place. I looked through the papers and books sprawled out and quickly saw that the notebook I dropped was partly broken. Now I was even more angry. Where the fuck am I supposed to put all of these terrible sketches and drawings? Fuckin hell this is so stupid, I'm acting like a girl who lost her tampons when she was on her goddamn period. While all of this stupid shit was going on, my door was knocked loudly. I felt myself gravitating towards the door and flinging it open only to be met with the one and only shitty hair. "What do you want, bastard?!" I shouted, not really wanting to have to teach this dumbass how to calculate the area of a circle again. "I just wanted to say that you're actually really good at drawing! The one I saw was really good, even though I was a little confused on why it was Todoroki." Fuck, he's got me there. He said exactly what I didn't want him to say. Goddamn it I don't want to explain this but what am I supposed to do?I hadn't prepared an excuse for this situation.

I realise that I've just been silently panicking about explaining these weird ass feelings for 5 minutes when a hand waves in front of my face. "Earth to Bakubro?" The redhead asked, laughing a little out of confusion before continuing "About the Todoroki thing, you can tell me y'know" Why was he so oddly persistent?? I just made it clear I didn't want to say anything, even if it was accidental! I was gonna try and close the door before he said that, but now that he has I feel kind of..bad..I guess? Or annoyed at myself since shitty hair is one of the only people I'd call a friend in my head. "What about it? I just drew the halfy, got a problem?" I growled, trying not to show my strange nerves. The other male tried to calm me down a little before talking again "No, not at all! But there was a few hearts, sooooooooo" he backed away from the door a bit in fear. Shit it was that one?! How the fuck do I explain this?! The tension made me feel like i was on fire. Partly also because my face was now apparently bright pink. "You don't need know, shitty hair!" I shouted and slammed the door harder than i had on my way in. Shit, now he probably has a vague idea of what my feelings are toward that icyhot bastard.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kirishima's POV 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The door was swiftly slammed in my face after a snarky remark from a red faced Bakugou. I smirked and bolted back to my dorm, knowing full well what was going on. I got to my dorm and opened the door, closing it behind me and jumping on my bed. I quickly got my phone out and began to text the rest of the squad in a chat without our Lord Explosion Murder.

You: Guys Bakubro totally likes Todoroki

Pinky: What?????

Pinky: did I read that right??? 0_0

You: mhm

TapebOi: When did you come to that conclusion??

Pikachu: I'm sorry but siNce wHEN--

You: I showed you guys the drawing he did, right?

Pikachu: oh right, that one

TapebOi: What drawing?when???

Pinky: oh yeah

You: Well I went to his dorm to tell him that his art was gud but I decided to also ask about why tf it was Todoroki

Pinky: The one of  Todo,Sero

Pinky: What did he do???:0

TapebOi: Oh the one with the hearts

Pinky: yeah, that one

Pikachu: kiri are you sure you aren't dead,he must've exploded you to bits

TapebOi: he can't be dead if he's texting us, moron

Pikachu: he could be ghost-texting us

You: He said 'So what if I drew the halfy?'or something like that. Then i asked about the hearts and he freaked out,went bright pink and slammed the door in my face o__o

Pinky: why did I ever doubt you kiri holy shit

Pinky: YOU'RE A BRAVE SOUL

Pikachu: I agree with mina

TapebOi: wait he didn't explode you at all??????

You: I'm surprised too okay--

Pinky: we totally have to get more info out of him pronto

Pikachu: in due time

TapebOi: in due time? What era are you from?

Pikachu: shut ittt

After that,our conversation consisted of ideas and stupid 'arguments'. I put my phone off when I realised it was 10pm, but not before saying goodbye to the chat. I laughed slightly before getting into pyjamas and hopping under the covers.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun