Chapter 3

Bakugou's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Sure, but be quick"
Was all that weird ass teacher had to say to the halfy , making me slightly pissed off for no apparent reason. Anyway , ripoff Zuko was at the front of the class now and he was holding something. I couldn't make it out, probably something useless anyways. He held up a book ,showing it clearly to the whole class
"This is a sketchbook I found outside the elevators yesterday after class and I'm certain that someone in 1A owns it"
It took a minute for my dumbass to realize what had just happened, feeling any colour that could've been in my face fade away. That didn't just happen, That didn't just happen, That didn't just happen ,That didn't just fucking happen holy shit. What the fuck?? Okay I must be dreaming. Why the fuck did it have to be him that found it? Goddamn half and half is gonna give me a stroke! I didn't think someone would blatantly ask everyone at once. If I want that book back, i'll have to go to the front of the class and get it.
God he's about to start speaking again isn't he. That pretty boy better not have--
"I looked inside for a name, but all I saw were drawings of myself and most of the class with descriptions. If it isn't yours, do any of you know the signature b/k?"
Fucking hell he just made it worse!  I'm not going up there, my pride is at stake here! Now shitty hair might know it's my book. I looked over at him, only to find that him and the other idiots were staring me down like I was a pack of sweets and they were collectively a 3 year-old! I felt my face get warmer. Why did this have to happen?? It's so stupid!
I saw shitty hair stand up and walk towards Mr.Daddy Issues while speaking.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kirishima's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After Todoroki said about the signature, I was sure the book belonged to Bakubro. B/k is similar enough to his initials, anyway. I've decided that I should do him a solid, so I stood and walked toward Todoroki, talking on my way. "I think I know who it belongs to, so I could return it to them if that's okay" I had got to the front, facing him at this point. I could feel Bakubro's stare burning through my soul. "That's fine" He replied plainly and handed the book over. Todoroki wasn't finished speaking though, although he did lower his voice so that the rest of the class couldn't hear it "Could I come with when you give them it back? I'd like to meet them." I swear to god I choked on my own spit. He was making this more difficult. "On second thought, I might not know them. But I could help you find clues." I smiled, trying to make sure that Bakubro wouldn't blow me up after class. "Oh,ok then. You can hold on to the book" The red/white haired male walked back to his desk, followed by me going back to mine. I swear he even smiled a little.
The first half of the day was boring, I barely understood any of the things we were supposed to be learning. The subject was math, but I zoned out for alot of the time. Bakubro's gonna kill me the next time he has to teach me this stuff. I looked up at the clock, seeing that there was only 5 minutes left until lunch. This'll be so good after a boring lecture on numbers. The bell rang earlier than usual, making me wanna high five myself. I picked up my bag and walked over to our King Explosion Murder, leaning my arm on his shoulder.
"Hi Bakubr-" I was interrupted by stumbling, since he pushed my arm off. "The fuck do you want?" He said, agitated beyond his normal rate. He usually let me lean on him."Woah what's up with your attitude? I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me and the others" I smirked to myself, knowing the answer to my question. "Fine, but don't fuckin touch me." he said, pausing before starting up again like an engine "It's none of your goddamn buisness, shitty hair!" I laughed at the comment, stopping because of multiple death threats and explosions.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3rd POV(sorry for switching so much aaaaaaa-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The two made it to the lunch hall, sitting at a table where their friends Mina,Kaminari and Sero were. The three of them were smirking and looking at the explosive tempered teen. They continued before two of them drank something. Katsuki wasn't scared to speak up about it, loudly asking "The fuck are you assholes smirking about?" The question made the acid user choke on her water before not being able to hold back giggling like she had been tickled. "It doesn't matter Bakugou,you'll understand later" Kaminari snickered "You fuckers better tell me here and now before you get-" the blonde was interrupted by a familiar voice "Hey, could I sit here? I'd like to talk about the plan for the sketchbook." Bakugou flinched, not expecting the fire and ice user to speak to them. 'The fuck does he mean by the plan for the sketchbook? I thought shitty hair just took it from the bitch' quickly flew through his head. "Oh, sure! These guys could help too" Kirishima smiled, pointing to the last seat available.
"Is there alright?" The seat was between Bakugou and Ashido, the red/white haired male sitting down after nodding toward the 'manliest' one there.
"Could you show everyone it?" Todoroki asked, wanting the others to  know what it looked like so that could have a frame of reference."Oh yeah, I'll need it out. Hold on a sec.." the red-head said,picking up his bag and searching for the book. Katsuki was sweating at this point, not wanting to be exposed like this. He had a hunch that the only person who didn't know it was his was the icyhot male. Just a hunch

"Okay, found it!"