Chapter 11

---------------------------------------------------------
Bakugou's POV
--------------------------------------------------------
I've never been more fucking GLAD that it was Friday before. These dipshits all keep teasing me, even the halfie threw a comment at me this morning. These assholes wont get away with it, they'll get what they're all due; a fucking death sentence.

They even had the cheek to ignore me! Shitty hair says that they're just trying to piss me off, but it's getting to the point that i actually want them to hang out with me. Ew. The bastards are making me feel weird and I ain't having it, they better actually pay attention to me today, damnit!

Oh, and i guess Sh- Todoroki is part of our shitty friend group now?? No one fucking told me but i think he's been indoctrinated into it. Not that I'm complaining, I ain't. Actually, it makes my life easier, knowing the halfie isnt going around telling people about the damn sketchbook.

I could almost fucking feel the annoyance radiating off of Deku from behind me, and it was weird as shit, but it felt like he was staring at me to go along with that. And of course, I immediately though: 'Oh, he's mad at at me'. Which, may I just mention, is completely justified on any fucking day.

But this time, it was..different, I guess?? Not that we're friends or anything, but usually, that dumbass tree isn't really that intimidating. And IM intimidated, which is saying something! It means the bastard would probably kick the fuck out of me if we had training, so im lucky that we fucking dont.

Throughout the lesson, Deku's eyes burned through the back of my fucking head. I'm sure everyone else noticed too, cause I sent a few glances to the left and the rest of his shitty friends seemed on edge. Even my dumbasses seemed worried as fuck, and that just pissed me off more than I already was. First, shitty deku's staring at me, now, the whole room seems shaken up.

At the end of the lesson, I stood up, like a normal shitty person. I wanted to get away from the damn nerd as fast as humanly possible, yknow, so he didn't fucking murder me. Before I could even go more than four steps toward Kirishima's desk, I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately recognized it. "Kacchan?" came from behind me, my pulse speeding up a bit. Is this how i fucking die?

"What is it, ner-" I was near-done answering when i turned to face him, and before I knew it, I was flying through the air and smashing into a wall. My head had hit first, it really fucking hurting. It took me a second, but i eventually realised that i had blood running down from my forehead and from both of my damn nostrils. AND my nose hurt more than my head, how great.

Damn, did he just punch me across the fucking class with his quirk?

While I was lying on the floor, I heard a few people run over. Obviously, one was Kirishima, but the others were icyhot and alien. Atleast, that's what I could hear. Everything was fucking fuzzy, and i could barely stay awake with that warm liquid running down my face. I managed to get out a quiet 'im good' before toppling onto my side. As I passed out, I could hear some sort of angry yelling.

Then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------
Midoriya's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

I had to do it. There wasn't any other way. I just want him to leave me alone, to back off,to get away from my friends. He stole Todoroki-kun from me. Well, our group. He hasn't hung out with us in god knows how long (It's only been a week) and I'm starting to think that has forgetting that i should be his closest friend. I'm the only one who knows his story. I'm the one who helped him so much with his quirk. So why wont he act like it?!

I dont get it, is our group boring? Are we not good enough for him? After everything I've done, he goes and gets all buddy-buddy with Kacchan! I can understand becoming friends with everyone else in the, what's it called, the bakusquad? Yeah, I can understand being friends with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Sero, but Kacchan??

And it all changed so quickly, I hate it! Kacchan is just always trying to ruin my life in any way he can, and im fed up of him winning! It's my turn to win this time!

After a few seconds, I snapped out of my own head. There he was, Kacchan,my enemy, toppled on the floor at the back of the classroom with his face covered in blood. He was surrounded by Kirishima and Mina, which is understandable, but the one I hadn't expected was Todoroki-kun. Surely he didn't care about Kacchan? Or did he care about him more than he cared about his 'old' group?

Before I could just run away, I felt something holding me back. Was that Aizawa? You're kidding me, right?

"Midoriya, you cant just punch people like that!" Iida yelled at me, it hurting alot. I thought they'd understand. I had to do it, he's taken one of my best friends away from me! From us! What about the group? He's stealing our friends! "What the hell was that, Izu? I thought you were a good guy!" Kaminari shouted, seeming shaky on edge. And honestly, he had a point.

What the hell WAS that?

--------------------------------------------------------

(Tldr is that Midoriya's stressed bc his friend's not hanging out w him and him only uh)