Chapter 7

---------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV
---------------------------------------------------------

"Now that we've got a team, mina, could you explain what were doing?" Todoroki asked, his face ridden with not so obvious confusion as he looked at her with curious eyes. "Oh, its just some sort of quirk training thing. So, we're to test eachother's quirks. We're basically showing them off to eachother,like what we can do with them. It's pretty much a lesson where we dont have to do anything!" She beamed, happy that she wouldn't have to do any work. "Eh?! You were there, half-n-half, you shoulda fuckin known!" Bakugou gave him a glare, obvious annoyance exiting him in what seemed like waves "Well, im sorry if i offended you by 'spacing out' " Todoroki replied, getting a laugh from Mina. "That's enough you two! C'mon, lets get this show on the road! Bakugou, you go first!" She was still giggling slightly, eyeing Bakugou with patient eyes as he prepared himself. "Im just showing what my shit can do, right?" He asked, cracking his knuckles loudly. "Yeah, yeah, c'mon Bakugouuu" the pink girl dragged out his name on purpose just for the fun of it. Even though Bakugou was like an almost overflowing kettle. "I get it, fuck off with that, you prick!" The blonde shouted before aiming his hands upwards and firing off quite the explosion into the air.

---------------------------------------------------------
Todoroki's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

Wow. That was actually impressive, just because he didn't seem like he had enough sweat for that sort of move. I began to clap quietly, mina deciding to whistle, or rather catcall. "That was amazing, Bakugou! How'd you get so much of a boom??" She asked, walking closer to him and hugging his arm. I don't know why such a simple act of appreciation annoyed me to this much of a degree,  all i know is that it did. "Fuck off" was all the blonde had said back, shaking her off while i stood there quietly. "Who's next?" I asked, trying to fill the small silence with atleast a little noise. "Since you asked, you can do it" Mina said quietly, faking sadness at being pushed off of Bakugou. "Alright" i replied, walking a little bit backwards and making a smaller version of what i made in the sports festival. "I can do other ice attacks, but i know that you two have already seen pretty much all of them" i saw the pink alien-esqe girl give me a slightly saddened glance, even Bakugou seeming surprised that i didn't do much. "Hey, don't be so gloomy! What about your fire?" Mina asked, trying to lighten the mood with a smile on her face. "Well, i haven't exactly been learning attacks with my fire, since i already have enough, but I've been making shapes out of it, if thats interesting enough?"

They both seemed to somewhat light up,or in Bakugou's case, get more interested. Which is great, obviously, its just that i feel a little more pressured to deliver "What ones can you do?" Mina asked, now seeming very curious "I can make a square, a circle, a triangle and a semi-decent heart. Would either of you like me to do any of them?" I turned my head ever so slightly, letting Bakugou know that i wasn't being, in his words anyway, a dickhead. "Try the heart. Seems the most difficult." The blonde mumbled, it earning a chuckle from me "Sure" i said quietly, doing as i was asked and making a shaky heart. It was actually quite difficult to keep up my usual semi-facade of being sort of stoic because when i saw Bakugou smile at the little heart in my palm, i nearly burst into flames. It was actually visible on the heart for a few seconds, since it sort of flared about. God, what's this guy doing to me? First, it was earlier with his tsundere like attitude, and now a smile?

I don't think im going to survive these next few days or weeks where we're finding the owner of this sketchbook. Katsuki was doing things to me.

Wait, i just called him Katsuki! Its Bakugou, not Katsuki! We arent close enough for tha--

Hold on..
Bakugou Katsuki...

B/K...

I went aflame, left side engulfed in fireas the two others looked at me with blatant concern, it obviously being nuller for Bakugou.

God, how do i explain this??