Chapter 12

((FIRST OF ALL, HOLY FUCK, 12K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING MY REALLY BADLY PACED STORY--))
------------------------------------------------------
Todoroki's POV
------------------------------------------------------
Seeing Midoriya snap in such a way really did shock me, as it probably did everyone. I pushed the rather obvious thoughts of  'He just punched Bakugou! And pretty hard, too!' From my mind and rushed over to help the poor guy. Mina and Kirishima came with me, which is reasonable enough. What were Sero and Kaminari doing, you may ask? Yelling at Midoriya, of course.

The others and I had carried Bakugou along to recovery girl's office, telling her about the odd circumstances of his wound. She told us that we should probably wait outside while she did her thing, and we did. While we waited for the go ahead, we chatted about why we thought he'd hurt him. Kirishima suggested a quirk hitting him, which seemed like it could be it, until you factor in that he'd seemed fine before class started.

Then, Mina suggested that he was jealous. 'Jealous of what?' I asked, met with a train of thought that she must've been building up for a while. Her theory, the one we'd all decided was the most likely to be correct, was that Midoriya thought i wasn't friends with him anymore, and got jealous over the fact that I hadn't been hanging out with him recently.

Now, although it's rather childish, I do believe it could be the case. Midoriya is the type to get incredibly attached to people,not that we arent good friends, but I feel like he got somewhat..overprotective? Maybe considering the fact that he knows about my past, he doesn't want me to get hurt like that again. Or something along those lines. Either way, he reacted far too harshly. Everyone agrees on that.

Recovery girl eventually called us into the office, the sight infront of us being quite shocking. Bakugou was lying on one the beds in the room, a small and portable bin beside it with plenty of bloody wipes and cotton balls. His nose hadn't been healed by her quirk, instead the more serious injuries on his forehead and the back of his skull. "When he wakes up, please don't be too loud. The poor boy will probably wake up with a concussion, or a horrid headache, atleast" she sighed, rubbing her temple in a rather stressed way.

"His nose will be fine. As you can see, I've done all I can to it. He'll be all good in that category in about 2 weeks, antibiotics will certianly not be needed either" The nurse continued, a held in sigh coming from the three of us. Atleast, I assume the others were relieved too. "That's great! We can wait here, right?" Mina had asked, getting a small nod from the pro hero. "Just remember to keep it down, dearie. He wouldn't want to wake up to you yelling" she smiled slightly, leaving the room after saying that she had other buisness to attend to in a different part of the school.

So now, we're here. Discussing trivial things such as hobbies and interests just to pass the time while we wait for Bakugou to finally wake up. It's been about 20 minutes, but there hasn't been any signs that he'll be up soon yet. Not that I mind, I'll wait as long as I have to. The topic of conversation had slid into games and things of the sort, so i had pretty much zoned out completely. What caught my attention back to reality was a low groan from the injured boy next to the three of us.

---------------------------------------------------------
Bakugou's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
'ugh, god, where am i? it's so damn bright. why the fuck is my nose killing me?? EVERYTHING HURTS GODDAMNIT!!'

I felt this bright-ass light shine down on me from above, covering my eyes with my arm for my own fucking sanity. I obviously had to squint, why wouldn't I at that shit? Kinda soon afterwards, I noticed three worried people above me. Kirishima seemed fair enough to have there, along with the other two morons.

After a few minutes of me just groaning because of that damn light, it all came back. Shitty Deku punted me across the classroom for no reason at all and now im in a bed. This is probably recovery girl's room, right? Why the fuck else would other people even be here? "Where's recovery girl?" I grumbled, obviously being kinda quiet because of this damn headache.

Todoroki piped up, though remembering to be a bit quiet, and said "She had other things to do, but she'll be back soon". I sighed, sitting up even though it was difficult with my stupid aching shoulders. "What about Deku?" I asked, the pink idiot answeringthis time. "He was getting yelled at at by Aizawa, Iida and a few other people when we left, so probably in the principals office or something!"

"Fucking good. Maybe that'll teach him not to use his quirk on me because of his damn emotions" I said,the small exhale afterwards sounding more like a growl than I had intended. Oh well. For the rest of the time that I was stuck in that stupid fucking bed, they just sat there and we all talked. I know it's cheesy as hell, but it was..nice. I guess. It made it easier for me not to focus on my headache, atleast.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"K-kacchan?"