Chapter 8

((I've read over the previous chapters and realised that i haven't been using well-sized paragraphs! Im gonna word on that pronto, starting this chapter. I hope thats okay because its actually easier to write like that. See you in the comments/ next chapter!
-Author))

---------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV
---------------------------------------------------------

The two other members of Quirkless, plus a few people around that included The Manly Ones(tm), looked at Todoroki with different forms of concern and confusion. Eyes were on him and he didnt know what to do at first. After some seconds,around maybe 10, the flames died down back into his hand. How embarrassing.

Bakugou had stiffened, his look of concern masked by the fact that it just looked like his resting face. He was 110% certain that the blow up wasnt planned and that it was oh so very spontaneous. What did that mean for Shouto? That much he was unaware of at the moment.

Mina had properly freaked out for a second, eyes becoming somewhat wide with excitement after the initial shock as she saw how pink Todoroki's face was. It made her have hope for the things they'd only texted about on the groupchat. She smiled knowingly, running over afterwards and just asking why he freaked out like that.

"Oh, i just had a strange thought..dont pay any mind to it" the half n half tried to reassure the two, humoring the teacher with the same excuse when he moved over and asked what was up. It was just very unexpected. He had figured out the sketchbook problem, that was for sure, but he had decided not to mention it. After all, Todoroki enjoyed 'hanging out' with the Bakusquad. He wouldn't have any excuses if he knew the owner, so he was planning on staying silent for as long as was acceptable.

Bakugou, however, didn't believe the excuse. What the fuck had Todoroki thought up that made him flare up in such an odd way? The situation was incredibly paradoxical. A strange thought? What could be so strange that you burst into flames because of it?? Either way, Katsuki wasn't buying it. He didn't think the teacher did either, but that was a whole other story that he didnt want to think about at the moment.

The Pink Alien spoke up cheerily, diverting the subject of the hellflame uproar and deciding to show off some of her prevailing moves. They included something similar to Katsuki's 'AP Shot', but he didnt bring it up. They pretty much had the rest of the lesson free, which was great.

"What should we do, now that we've finished our tasks?" The icyhot male asked, getting an upbeat answer of 'mess about' from the bubbly teen and a mundane yet copacetic answer of 'just talk or some bullshit' from the poprock-boom-boom prince. Both answers were appealing, but he leant more towards Bakugou's. The amound of energy, mental and physical, that he had exerted from the sudden amount of flames was more than you'd expect.

So, the three just talked.

They bounced between topic after topic after topic, those being from favourite movies to favourite reindeer. It went on for legitimately the entire lesson, or atleast what was left of it. Eventually, the chatter came to an end with the two boys having to go into their changing room and for the other to change in the girls.

'Better luck next time..?' He asked himself, wanting to tell the others what he had learnt.

((What did y'all think?? Sorry for the shortness!))