Chapter 1

Cookies(POV)
"That night was a mistake" I woke up and thought myself. "I can't believe I fell into his trap" I thought. "Should I go to work?" I questioned myself. "You got to go to work even if you see him, and boo boo kitty "I told myself. As I got ready for work I heard a knock at the door. "Please don't be him" I thought to myself. I answer it was Angelo. Shit!

    "Hey baby" he said. "Hey wh-what you doing here" I said. "Just came to see you before you go off to work" he said. "Aww ok well I'm about to head out to work thanks baby got to go bye" I said rushing him. "Ok? Love you" he said. "Ok bye" I said.

I got to Empire ready to start the day. I get to my office ready to get work done and then Becky comes in. "Hey Cookie, Luscious wants you in his office" she trying not bother me. "Ok I be there in just a sec" I say to her. She leaves. " What does this negro want?" I thought. When I walk into his office it seems empty but the door closes after me, and there he is... LUSCIOUS! "Hello Cookie" he said with a deep voice of his. "What do you want Luscious?" I asked a little worried. "Nothing, just you" he said. My body stiffend...

_________________________________
I know it is short but we are just getting started. With this chemistry. Ok so let me work on this also if you like Taraji go check out my story Think About Us. Thanks for checking out this story. ❤️