Chapter 2

Cookie (POV)

"What do you want Luscious?" I asked with nervousness. "Nothing just you" he said. My body was stiff about to fall back into his control. I can't believe what I just heard right now. I could feel him getting closer to me. I couldn't move my body was so tense. He was so close to me I could feel his breath. He wrapped his arms around me and looked me right in my eyes. "You can't forget the incredible time we had last night" he whispered in my ear. I wish I could forget that night but it runs through my head since. "I know you had an amazing time" he whispered "let's have another amazing time". He started to kiss me down my neck. It felt so good but I know it was wrong so I had to stop it. "Stop Luscious" I said when I pushed him off of me.

"Why baby?" he said looking at me confused. "One don't call me baby, two I got a man, three you still with boo boo kitty who you gave head of A&R to" I said starting to walk off angrily. "One I can call you whatever I want, two I didn't hear you call your man last night, three you know I'm getting a divorce" he said to catch up with me. "LUSCIOUS STOP!!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS A MISTAKE OK!!" I yelled. He looked at me real tense and also upset. I started to leave and then he said "you know I will get you soon very soon". I just walked away kept those words in my head.

Luscious (POV)

She left, she knows that I will get her back. She knew that last night meant something. She knows. I love her too much to let her go now. She still has that fire in her eyes that means I still have her. I went to sit down and Anika walked in. "Hey Luscious... Oh my god what happened to your head"Anika said. Cookie my head thought Cookie is what happened. "I hit my head on a pole" I said. "Ok" she said. She left. I was still thinking about Cookie. How could she be with Angelo after last night. Something is holding her back from me and that something is Angelo. Angelo you messed with the wrong guy to take his muse. He was going to pay for it.