Ch 9

(Cookie POV)
I am so tired but I have to help Jamal with this project he has. Where the hell is this boy?! He gets on my nerves saying he's gonna be here at at 4 it's 5:30. "Hey Ma" said Jamal rushing through the door. "Hey boy, where the hell were you, you said 4" I said. "I'm sorry ma, I lost track of time I was umm.." said Jamal uncomfortable. "-Ahh I don't wanna know let's just get started" I said. "Ok yeah um so you know my idea I think we should start on social media look at some kids who are rapping or singing writing their own stuff?" he said. "Jamal social media that's where you wanna start?" I said. "Yeah there's a lot of talent on instagram" he says. "Yeah baby but you have to think social media can't be the start maybe the end but not the start" I say. "Maybe you should start at some high schools set an audition for the kids, that's how you can find your real talent" I say. "That's a good idea mom" he says writing it down. "I know you don't have to tell me" I say. "Ok so how many high schools? like ten?" he asks. "Yeah about ten maybe don't do them from all New York, try Philly I mean your father came from there" I say. "Yeah maybe we could do 5 high schools in New York area and 5 from Philly" he says writing again. "Yup that's great" I says. While we were figuring out this program my phone starts ringing. It popped up to be "Luscious🙄". "Hey Lu" I say walking away from Jamal so he doesn't hear me. "Hey baby,what are you doing?" he says. "Oh Im helping Jamal with the program he is trying to start" I say. "Oh maybe I can come by" he says. "No, I'm helping Jamal you coming over is suspicious and you know this boy is always finding out stuff. And also did you deal with Fake Ass Halle Berry"I say. "No, I haven't dealt with her baby" Luscious says. "Then it is a definitely a no" I say. "Cmon baby I wanna see you and my other baby" he says. "Nope" I say. "Fine I won't come over, I'll get you for this" he says annoyed. "Mmmh ok I'll see you later" I say. I hang up and go back to Jamal. "Did you pick the high schools your going to?" I ask. "Yeah I did mom, oh ma dad texted me saying he just left the office so he is gonna come by and help out" Jamal says focused on the computer. "Ugh" I say. He is not slick he just wanted to see me ugh he gets on my nerves. "Sorry ma we need the extra help" he says. *Knock, Knock* "I'll get it" I say. "Hello Lu" I say opening the door looking annoyed. "Hello beautiful" he says giving me a peck on the cheek. "Really?! Getting your son's program to get to me" I say annoyed. "I don't know what your talking about I'm here to help" he says giving me a slick smile. "Ugh you get on my nerves" I say.

"Hey Dad" Jamal says typing on his computer. "Hey Mal, so what do you got so far" he said. "So mom came up with an idea that we can start looking for talent in highs start an audition for them and find talent there so we are looking at Philly and New York schools to find" Jamal says. "That's a good start" Luscious says. "Ok so I am gonna call the schools to see if they are interested in letting us have auditions in there schools, so I want y'all to accompany me at these auditions" Jamal says. "Ok baby we will join" I say. "Im gonna go call the schools be right back" he says and goes to my office. As soon as Jamal left Luscious came up and sat right next to me. "Don't you dare make any move he could come in this room at any moment" I snap at him. "I'm not I just wanna know how my baby is doing" he says. "The baby is fine giving me the worse morning sickness in the world but they are fine"I say rubbing my temples. "So when are we gonna tell people?" he asked while rubbing my thigh. "When are you gonna ditch Kitty?" I says removing his hand and going to the kitchen. "Soon baby I will I just haven't got the chance to tell her I promise" he says. I sighed and just thought of the last time he said that is when he chose her over me. "Yeah right" I said under my breath while I was pouring some water. "What is that suppose to mean?" he says getting up a little angry. "Nothing, Luscious" I say avoiding the answer. "Yes, it means something so what does it mean Cooks?" He says turning me around. "It's just you said that last time and you chose her over me... I'm just-"I was about say then he cuts me off. "Don't worry about anything I won't chose her over again that was a total mistake for letting you go I won't do it again" he says cupping my face. "Ok now get your hands off me before you son walks in here" I say pushing him back. Jamal came walking in after I said that. "So good news the schools I chose all said yes and the auditions start next week" Jamal says excited. "That's good news baby" I say. "Well I gotta go plan out some flyers or something more for the program I'll see you guys later" Jamal says getting his stuff and leaving. "Ok time to go Luscious" I say after Jamal leaves. "What baby whhhyyy?" Luscious looks at me. "Cause you gotta go home to your fake ass Lena Horne" I say trying to get him up. "Ugh I do don't I" he says. "Yes and maybe you could tell her the news that you found out she cheated on you and maybe you can spend the night" I say with a smirk. "Fine woman I'm going ok, I'll see you later" he says walking towards the door. "I'll see you later" I say and give him a peck on the lips.

A/N: I know I'm sorry I haven't been posting at all. I have been slacking a lot but I promise it gonna come out towards the end. Y'all wanted a Terrance and Taraji story it is coming soon🥳😁 I will share with you what the story is about soon. But besides that anything y'all wanna suggest that I should put in the story.