The Idea

Jamal (POV)
I went to Empire waiting for mom or dad to come so I can tell them this new idea I had for Empire. I wonder what was taking them so long. My idea couldn't wait they have to be the first to hear it. I want them to be the first to hear it. I saw Anika walking down the hall. "Hey Anika" I said, she turned around "Hey Jamal what's up" she says looking more happy than usual which was strange. "Uhm have you seen my dad?" I ask her. "No I haven't seen him since yesterday I took Bella to see my parents last night" she said looking a nervous. "Ok?...." I said to her looking confused. Something was off about her but I wasn't going to push it. Finale I see my mom and my dad, "Where in the hell have you too been?" I asked. "Sorry stuck in traffic" they both said at the same time. They seem a little bit suspicious also. "I need to talk to you guys" I said. "Ok we will talk in my office" Luscious said. Together we walked down the hall to talk about my idea. "So what do you want to talk about boy" Cookie said sitting down on the couch. "Ok have a idea for Empire" I say. "Ok let's here it" Luscious says. "Ok so my idea is to discover new artists but no just any artists we need teenagers" I say. "What?!" Cookie says looking confused. "Why teenagers?" asked Luscious. "Ok let me explain most of are viewers are teenagers and a lot of teenagers listen to music but they also make their own, and they make such good music because they are inspired by us. And having these teenagers having this dream of becoming a star they will have it come true by Empire"I tell them. "Ok baby I understand your logic but we can't just sign kids just because they make songs" Cookie says. "I know and I wasn't just saying hey we discover were going to sign you, no that not what I wanted to do, I want to give these teenagers a experience of music. Let's create a program where we pick ten teenagers and sign three of them. Let them get mentors and classes about being a artist. So what do you think?" I ask. "I think it is a good idea but there a lot of cons" says Cookie. "I think it amazing Jamal I think we should do it" says Luscious. "Thanks dad so I need your help with choosing the kids please from the both of you" I say. "Ok I'll help but you are in charge" says Luscious. "Mom will you help?" I ask my mom. "Ok I will help too" she says. "Thank you the both of you, love you guys" I say running out the office to start this program.

Cookie(POV)
I was proud of Luscious for being so considerate with Jamal's idea but did he think of all the consequences. "Hey Lu" I say. "Yes baby" he says looking at some paperwork. "Why did you agree to do the program that Jamal came up with?" I say walking over to him and sitting on his lap. "Because I think it is great to give teenagers chance at a life they dream of" he says looking at me and putting his hand on my thigh. "But did you think of the consequences" I say. "There are none he came up with a good idea" he says. "Yeah there are, these kids today post everything on social media what if something goes out because one of these kids posted something" I say. "Nothing is going happen we will make sure of it ok" he says giving me a peck on the cheek. "Ok" I say getting up. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To my office I have to do work" I say. "But I want to be with me" he says giving me a fake pout. "Don't you forget we have to be normal until we deal with miss kitty" I says about to leave until Luscious says something. "I know but weren't you the one who sat on my lap" he says. "Ugh whatever" I say leaving. He chuckled when I left.