Ch 8

Luscious (POV)
I finishing up some paperwork and I was thinking about how much I wanted Cookie at that moment. She was at her house and I can't go there until i ditched Anika which sucks cause I barely see her. Probably cause she was out with fucking Angelo all the time. She probably already knows because she with Angelo. I can't wait till Thirsty brings these divorce so I could leave this bitch. I'm getting my stuff together to go see Cookie I don't care if she said don't I am. I heard the door open and I turn around and see Guliana. Ugh what does she want I wanted see my queen. "Hello Luscious" she says. "Hey, hello what do you want?" I say trying to hurry. "Oh I'm just here for business and just to catch up on old times" she said look at me weird. "Well I don't have the time I got to get somewhere" I said. "Oh well maybe another time or day" she said looking at me disappointed. "Ok then can you please leave" I said. She walked out. I knew what she was up to and she was far from getting anywhere close to me because I am Cookie's only.

A\N: Sorry I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry for that. And i will take some suggestions you guys have. thank you for reading and for 1k readers🥰