Chapter 1

“Not again Kacchan. Please just let me go.” Deku begs as Bakugou drags him by the neck.

“Shut up you damn loser.” Kacchan growls as he drags Deku down the path.

‘This idiot has been pissing me off more and more each fucking day and today I am not in the mood for his whining noises.’ Kacchan thinks as he drags Deku further and further into the woods. Slinging him to the ground, making Deku scramble backward; he puts his tail between his legs and his hands in front of his face.

“Please Kacchan. I didn’t do anything wrong.” Deku says whining softly and Kacchan growls loudly.

“If you don’t stop whining like the little bitch you are, this is gonna hurt a lot more than usual.” He says with that evil, murderous look in his eyes.

“Why are you so mad today? Did something happen?” Deku asks slowly, knowing that this is going to piss off his once upon a time friend.

“I don’t need your sympathy you pathetic little loser, but what I do need is for you to be a good little fox and not move, otherwise I will be cutting off your tail.” Kacchan says menacingly and Deku pulls his ears flat against his head.

“You...you wouldn’t really do that to me? You’re mean and cruel, I know, but you were my friend once.” Deku says as he looks at Kacchan, his eyes filling with tears.

“Don’t do that, I swear if you start to cry, I’ll cut your ears as well.” Kacchan growls and Deku can only hang his head.

“If it will make you feel better, then go ahead. Beat me and kick me and spit on me as usual, just please, leave my tail and ears alone.” Deku begs as he swallows his tears and the lump in his throat.

“Now there’s a good little Inumimi.” Kacchan says as he stalks closer to Deku and then it happens.

His fist first makes contact with Deku’s jaw and the amount of force behind it, causes Deku to black out.

‘Worthless piece of shit. Can’t even take a proper beating.’ Kacchan thinks as he keeps hitting and kicking Deku.

'If you weren’t so intolerably fucking nice all the time, then I would leave you the fuck alone. Just stop being who you are. I fucking hate you.’ Kacchan screams inside as he keeps hitting and kicking.

After about 15 minutes he’s tired of beating on the bloodied little Deku and leaves him right there and leaves. Making his way back up the path and to his “friends” waiting for him. He knows that they only hang out with him out of fear, but that’s the way he likes it. He likes ensuing fear and the one person that he can always count on for endless fear is that idiot he left there.

“Are you finished already Bakugou. That was way quicker than usual.” The one says and Bakugou just nods.
Ironically enough, he never remembers their names, only their faces. He walks to the nearest tap and starts to wash the blood of his hands.

'Useless little shit. He bled much more than usual, I even got it on my fucking shirt.’  He thinks as someone across the park gets his attention.

“Where is he Bakugou?” Shoto asks as he runs over to him.

“Why would I know where the fucking loser is?” Kacchan asks angrily and Shoto stares at him.

“Let me think, oh yeah, cause you’re usually beating up on him and the amount of blood you’re washing away can only mean that I am too late as usual.” Shoto says growling as his ears stand up, looking for the tiniest sound of his friend.

“I don’t know where the loser is, nor do I give a fuck. Now leave or you’ll be next.” Kacchan says as his tail whips from side to side, showing his irritation.

Just then the faintest of whining noises reaches Shoto’s ears and he makes his way following it. When he finally reaches him, the sight that he sees, causes bile to push up from his stomach. ‘Dammit Midoriya, you didn’t even put up a fight again did you?’ Shoto thinks and kneels next to his friend.

“Midoriya, hey, can you please open your eyes?” Shoto asks softly, but he only gets a whimper.

Looking at Midoriya anger flares inside him and he picks his friend up slowly, knowing that the hardest touch might cause even more pain. As he walks, he sees Midoriya tuck his tail between his legs and tears stream down his face silently.

“It’s okay Midoriya. We’ll get you fixed up in no time.” He says and Deku turns his black and blue face into Shoto’s shirt, crying and whimpering softly.

Making their way up the path, he sees Bakugou standing in the park, no doubt bragging about what he did. Holding Midoriya tightly he walks up to Bakugou and sneers, his teeth showing.

“You think just because you’re an Alfa now, you can do what you want. I won’t allow you to come near Midoriya again.” Shoto growls and Bakugou laughs.

“What is a pathetic little Beta like you going to do about it? Besides he’s a worthless piece of shit. He’s turning what 21 in a week and he still hasn’t changed. He’ll be worthless his whole life, so you and that piece of shit can just stay the fuck out of my way. I’m tired of playing with him anyway.” Kacchan says as he turns away and Shoto growls.

“Come on Midoriya, let’s get you home.” Shoto says softly, carrying his friend home.

‘Fucking Alfa’s, always thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want. So what if Izuku hasn’t turned yet. He still has three years to go. I can only hope for Alfa or Beta, because if he turns into an Omega, not even I would be able to protect him.’ He thinks as he walks, praying silently that his friend doesn’t turn out to be an Omega.