Chapter 9

-The subscriber you have dialled-

Again, why doesn’t he answer his damned phone.’ Midoriya wonders as he throws his phone against the wall. Just then the front door opens.

“What was that noise?” Bakugo asks and Midoriya jumps up to hug him.

“Shoto is still not answering his damn phone.” Midoriya answers and pouts.

“It’s been what two months?” Bakugo questions and Midoriya nods.

“How long can he be mad at me?” Midoriya wonders aloud and Bakugo kisses him on the head.

“How about we eat and go check on him?” Bakugo asks and Midoriya smiles brightly. “Can we really?" Midoriya asks and Bakugo nods. Heading to the kitchen with the pizza.

“Oh god, that smells really bad. I don’t want it.” Midoriya says as bile rises in his throat.

“Hey, hey Deku, you okay. You’re pale.” Bakugo asks worried and Midoriya sits down, breathing shallowly. “It really smells bad. Just please take it away.” Midoriya begs and Bakugo throws it outside.

“You okay? We’ll go get something else. Come on, get up.” Bakugo says lifting Midoriya by the arms, but he just sags back down.

“Just get me some water please.” He asks and Bakugo nods, getting his lover a glass of water.

“Get dressed idiot, we’re going out.” Bakugo says as he helps Midoriya up the stairs.

Exiting the house, Midoriya feels a chill run up his spine and Bakugo stares at him worriedly. “Okay, maybe we shouldn’t go out tonight. I’ll go grab something else. Let’s get you back inside and in bed.” Bakugo says as he wraps his arm around Midoriya’s waist and helping him back inside again.

“Anything specific you want” Bakugo asks Midoriya and he nods. “Ice-cream please.” Midoriya smiles happily and Bakugo stares at him in disbelief. “Ice-cream, honestly.” He asks and Midoriya nods. “Okay, I’ll get you ice-cream. Just stay on that couch and don’t move.” Bakugo says as he heads out.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banging on the door, he must look like a mad man. “Todoroki, open this damn door, you idiot.” Bakugo shouts and the door swings open. “What do you want?” Shoto asks and Bakugo lifts one eye brow.

“You do know that Midoriya has been looking for you for two months. You don’t answer your phone and you don’t visit. Please explain that to me.” Bakugo asks Shoto.

“He doesn’t need me anymore. He has you know.” He answers, closing the door. Bakugo shoves it open and grabs Shoto by the ear. “Get your fucking ass dressed and get over to our house now. I don’t like seeing him sad because of you.” Bakugo says coldly and Shoto nods numbly.

“I’m going to go dinner and his ice-cream. When I get home, you better be there.” Bakugo threatens and Shoto nods.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Opening the door, Shoto enters hesitantly. “Izuku?” He calls cautiously. Suddenly an unruly head of black hair whirls around the corner and jumps him.

“Oh my god Shoto. I’ve missed you.” Midoriya says hugging his best friends. “Where have you been?”

“I’m so sorry, I was the biggest fucking idiot ever. After I heard you and the monster had mated, I let jealousy get the best of me. Can you ever forgive me?” Shoto says with tears in his eyes.
“Of course I can.” Midoriya says smiling.

“Thank you so much.” Shoto says hugging his friend. “How have you been?” Shoto asks and Midoriya drags him to the couch.

“I’m great. I’m back to my old self. No more bruises.” Midoriya says and Shoto nods.

“I can see that and you’ve gained some weight?” Shoto asks and Miodriya nods.

The front door opens and Bakugo enters, looking at the two of them.

“Thanks.” Bakugo says and Shoto nods. “Hey idiot, I got you’re ice-cream.” He shouts as he enters the kitchen and in a flash Midoriya is behind him.

“Thanks Kacchan.” He says as he hugs his mate. “For what? The ice-cream, you asked for it then.” Bakugo says and Midoriya shakes his head. “For going to see Shoto silly.” He answers smiling. “I don’t like it when you’re sad. He’s your friend and you wanted to see him.” Bakugo says, taking his dinner out.

“What are you eating?” Shoto asks from the door as Midoriya shovels more ice-cream into his mouth. “Sit down Shoto.” Bakugo says rolling his eyes. “It’s the only thing he’s been keeping down for the last week.” Bakugo says and Shoto looks from Midoriya to Bakugo.

“Have you honestly been feeding him ice-cream for a week?” Shoto asks and Bakugo nods.

“Sit down and get something to eat. I bought enough for the both of us and yes love, I did get you seconds as well.” He says as soon as Midoriya opens his mouth.

Bakugo walks over and kisses Midoriya behind the ear and he smiles. “Thank you.”

“Have you been for your check up yet, Izuku?” Shoto asks and Midoriya shakes his head. “I didn’t want to go alone and Kacchan has been working.” He answers guiltily.

“How about I go with him? Will that be okay Bakugo?” He asks turning to Bakugo.

“That’s fine. It would make me feel better if he didn’t go alone.” Bakugo says looking at Midoriya protectively.

“Okay, we’ll call for a new appointment tomorrow and then we’ll go.” Shoto says and Midoriya smiles brightly.

“Thank you Todoroki.”