Chapter 7

Shoto wakes up with a loud banging on his door and falls off the couch. “Yeah, yeah...I’m coming hold on.” He shouts as he stumbles to the door.

When he opens it, a fist makes contact with his nose and he stumbles backward, blood seeping from his nose.

“That is for almost getting Deku killed you fucking loud mouthed asshole.” Bakugo growls and leaves.

“Wait, wait you fucking idiot.” Shoto yells as he stumbles to the front door.

“What happened to Izuku?” He asks worried and Bakugo growls.

“You left him alone, the fuckers I used to hang out with got in after you left and kicked the living shit out of him. Where were you? You were the one who said that no one will touch him and now, now he’s black and blue all over and you are nowhere to be found. Some fucking friend you are, piece of shit Beta.” He yells and leaves.

“Wait Kacchan, wait.” Shoto calls again and Bakugo turns, stalks back and socks him in the nose again.

“I fucking told you, you don’t get to call me that and stay away from Midoriya. I’ll protect the piece of shit from now on.” He growls, his tail whipping back and forth and his ears turning in every direction.

Unable to utter a word, Shoto walks back inside and closes the door, falling to his knees and laying his head back against the door. “I fucking knew it, I knew it and yet I left. I’m the worst fucking friend anybody could have.” He says closing his eyes and thinking about how he reacted like a child.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unlocking Midoriya’s front door, he walks into the kitchen, finding the little shit with coffee and toast. “Oh hey, Kacchan. You still here?” He asks smiling at the forever angry young man. “Why the fuck do you always do that? Why do always smile when you see me, even though the only way I’ve ever treated you was like shit.” Bakugo asks as he sits down on the chair and pulls at his ears, looking down.

Hearing Midoriya walk over, he feels him wrap his arms around his waist and hug him tightly. “You protected me when I was young and I always smile when I see you, even though you always treat me bad, I know there is good in you. You even helped me last night.” Midoriya says with his face against Bakugo’s back.

Bakugo struggles to shrug of his grip and turns around, closing his arms around the annoying young man who’s clinging to him as though he’s, his lifeline. “You seriously fucking piss me off and I don’t like the thought of someone else ever hurting you. Well except me.” He ends as he lays his head on Midoriya’s unruly black hair.

“I’m sorry, that I always piss you off.” Is all he says as he snuggles closer to Bakugo and Bakugo hugs him tightly, and then pushes him away.

“Is it okay, if I stay here for a while? Just to make sure those idiots don’t bother you again?” He asks and Midoriya smiles brightly and nods, his tail wagging in happiness.

“Get yourself cleaned up will you? You still reek of blood and I think there is dried blood in your hair idiot.” He says and Midoriya nods, heading up the stairs and straight into the bathroom.

Sitting there, staring at the table, Kacchan can only shake his head. ‘I always believed I hated him, but if I truly have to be honest with myself, it couldn’t possibly be hate. I never protect anything I hate.

Could it be, could it be that I actually did fall in love with the little shit along the line?’ He wonders to himself as he hears the water in the bathroom above.

‘No, that isn’t possible. I don’t know love. How could I possibly be in love?’ He questions as he makes his way upstairs slowly.

When Midoriya exits the bathroom in just his towel, he walks straight into Bakugo and scamper backwards.