Chapter 8

They are awaken by a loud banging noise and as Bakugo wipes the sleep from his eyes, he turns to see his mate still fast asleep. Looking at the time, he sees that it’s already seven. Grabbing his boxers and pants, he pulls them on hastily and heads down stairs. Ready to knock the teeth out of the person who just decided to wake him up. Yanking the door open, he looks into Shoto’s shocked face.

“Why the fuck are you here?” Shoto asks, but somehow already knows the answer.

“The real question here is, why are you here?” Bakugo retorts.

“I came to see Midoriya.” Shoto says, but Bakugo shakes his head.

“That won’t be happening. He’s asleep and I don’t want anybody bothering him. So get out of here.” He growls and Shoto snaps.

“You mated with him, didn’t you. Who the fuck gave you the right to defile him that way?” Shoto growls and Bakugo laughs.

“I told you, he belongs to me. He agreed to be my mate, mine and mine alone. So just leave.” Bakugo says as he starts to close the door, but Shoto stops him.

“How did you do it? How did you force him to become your mate?” Shoto asks sadly.

“I didn’t force him to do anything. It was his choice. Why do you always feel the need to make me a villain?” He asks angrily and Shoto hits him square in the jaw.

“Because you are. You don’t deserve him.” He says as he sprints past Bakugo and up the stairs.

“Izuku, Izuku. Where the fuck?” But as he enters the bedroom, he smells it and he sinks to his knees.

“He didn’t take his medication did he?” Shoto asks as he feels Bakugo’s presence behind him.

“No he didn’t. You need to leave. If he wakes up and sees you, he’s just going to be upset again and if you upset him, I’ll kill you.” Bakugo says and Shoto stands.

“Don’t hurt him okay.” Shoto says resigned and Bakugo hits him on the head.

“Never again in my life. I swear.” He answers honestly and Shoto leaves, closing the front door behind him.

Walking back up stairs, he sees Midoriya sitting up and rubbing at his eyes.

“What time is it?” He asks looking at Bakugo through sleepy eyes.

“It’s past seven. You hungry Deku?” He asks and Midoriya nods.

“Starving actually.” He says smiling.

“Think you can walk?” Kacchan asks cautiously and Deku nods.

“Come on. Let’s get you fed.” Bakugo says smiling as he helps Midoriya stand and follows him downstairs. As Bakugo prepare food, Midoriya rests his head on his arms.

“You still tired?” Bakugo asks as he sets Midoriya’s food in front of him.

“Yup, dead tired. Thank you for the food.” He says as he smiles at Bakugo, tucking in with no reservations.

After they’re done eating, they get cleaned up and get back in bed. Snuggling close to each other, they fall asleep.