Taylor Swift 'Dear John' song preference (Cam, Taylor, and Nash)

Cameron:

"don't you think 19's too young to be played by your dark twisted games when i loVed you so. I should'vE known."

You were 19 when you started dating Cameron and you were fulling committed and faithful, unlike him. He came home drunk at 4:00 am covered in love bites or smelled like cheap Kim Kardashian perfume. Even after all the fighting and hurtful words you stilled loved him, and you don't know why.

Taylor:

"all the girls that you've run dry have tired, lifeless eyes cause you burned them out but I took your matches before Fire could catch me so don't look now I'm shining like fireworks over youR Sad empty town."

Taylor took out, ripped apart, and stomped on every single one of his girlfriend's hearts. So when you to started dating you didn't care about the past, it was a clean state. But later into the relationship he became more cruel and almost did the same thing he did to the girls in his past relationships, but you broke it off and never turned back on having a broken heart.

Nash:

"and my mother accuseD me of loosing my mind but i swore i was fine."

Nash was well known as player of the town, he cheated and broke hearts. But you didn't care, he was more respectful and caring to you than any other girl. Your mother was furious when she found out you two were dating, and banned you from seeing him but you snuck behind her back to see him every night.

I know it isn't the best song preferences but I think it's an amazing song!