Should've Said No Taylor Swift *Song Preference*

Cameron:

"i Should've been there, in the bAck of your Mind i Shouldn't be Asking Myself why"

I just caught Cameron cheating on you. Why did I even think that he isn't like the rest of the guys, why did I think he was telling the truth when he said he loved me? If he loved me then I would have been there in the back of his mind when that girl kissed him. Why, Why, WHY!

Taylor:

"but do you honestly expect me to believe we could ever be the same..."

Taylor cheated on you 3 months ago and you decided to forgive and forget. But you couldn't forget. You couldn't even look at him the same, every time you see him you can't forget to see the painful memory of Taylor on a date with another girl.

Nash:

"You should've said no, you Should've gone home."

Nash admitted that he cheated on you. He said it was a mistake, he didn't know what was doing, ETC. I just couldn't believe all those excuses you told me. He should've said no and he should've gone home before he broke everything between us.

Matt:

"I can't resist... before you go, tell me this

was it worth it...

was she worth this..."

Matt just cheated and you don't want to get back together.

"Baby please I was drunk!" Matt stated in a pleading tone.

"I don't care Matt, was she seriously worth all of this? All of the trust I just lost in you? All the I love you's?" He just stood there."Yeah, that's what I thought." You said and left never turning back.

Carter:

"It's strange to think the songs we used to sing the smiles everything...is gone"

You broke up with Carter instantly when he cheated on you. Everything is gone. The smiles, the flowers, the calls at 3:00 am just to hear each others voice, the sweet kisses, everything. And most importantly the beautiful relationship you guys used to have.

Jack J:

"You can see that i've been crying baby you know all the right things...to say."

You have been depressed about the Jack cheating on you drama. You cry everyday, eat ice cream, and Jack has by your side never leaving you alone, and knowing how to say the right thing to win your trust and heart back. It is like your hypnotized by him.

Jack G:

"You shouldn't be begging for forgivenesS At My feet...

you should've Said no, baby And you Might still have me."

Jack cheated and yes I left. Of course I would leave. He always begs for my forgiveness, on his knees telling me he needs me more than anything. Lies. If he just simply said 'No' to bleach blonde tramp then he have me, and my trust.

================================

Hey guys I am sorry than isn't any Hayes, Shawn, or Aaron. I couldn't come up with any ideas for them.