Caneron Dallas imagine

It was June 15th, 2009 and I just got back from a Taylor Swift concert for the Fearless tour. ( A/N If you don't like Taylor Swift replace it with an artist you like) I went on Facebook and saw tons of messages from fans. You see, I am a very popular Youtube channel with 15,000,00+ Subscribers so fan mail and messages are very common. Anyway I just decided to go through some and one really caught my eye. It stated...

"Dear Y/N,

You are my main inspiration, I look up to you, you are my hero. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, and if you see this message then just remember I love you and I am your #1 fan!

Love,

Cameron Dallas"

Wow. That was an amazing message. I decided to click on Cameron's account and see who he is, and amazingly, he is super cute! Wow, sweet, cute, adorable, funny and did I mention sweet? I quickly messaged him and waited for a reply. He replied back and he was fanboying! This so adorable! After that we talked 24/7.

*1 MONTH LATER*

Cam and I were super close now! I had this HUDGE crush on him and want to be his girlfriend over the Internet. Yes, it does sound dangerous, but I knew I could trust him. My thoughts were interrupted by a request/message. From Cam.

"Dear Y/N,

Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

OMG OMG OMG OMFG! I replied with a 'Yes' and the rest is history.

*8 YEARS LATER*

Cam and I met each other 2 months after he asked me to be his girlfriend. Then 5 years later we got married and had kids. Triplets. And to make it better all are boys. Kidding. I love them all though. Their names are Keith, Joe, and Nash. Joe and Nash are daddy's boys and Keith is a momma's boy. Well that is kind of a fairy tale ending but I love my family.

THE END.