Brent Rivera cute imagine

Hey so I decided to do an imagine even though it is just preferences so here we go!

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"STAY STAY STAY, I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME TIME TIME" Taylor Swift blasted through the speakers (If you don't like Taylor Swift then pick a favorite artist of yours). Brent and I were going to DisneyLand and we were super excited. It was our 2 year anniversary and we were going to be alone away from family and friends, just us. "I THINK IT'S BEST IF WE BOTH STAY." The song ended and "The Last Time ft. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol" came on next on the RED CD. Brent turned around and looked at me and said "You know, I really love you and I see us getting married and having kids." I couldn't help but let a blush creep on my face. Brent is SUPER sweet and I really love him to death. "And I love you too, Brent" I replied sweetly.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

We finally arrived at the hotel and Brent saw some fans and noticed they wanted a picture. He looked at me for approval and of course I said yes. I am also one of the most popular channels on YouTube so I had some fans to take pictures with and gives autographs to. Once we were both done we checked in and entered our hotel suite. It was beautiful. There was a king sized bed, rose petals on the floor, candles, a big screen TV, a big jacuzzi, an amazing bathroom, and a kitchen. "Wow, this beautiful eh?" Brent said.

"Yeah it is" I replied.

*Brent's P.O.V.*

Y/N is soooo beautiful in that baby pink floral dress. Why is she so beautiful. Today I was planning on proposing to her because she is my one and only. I hope she says ye- "Brent!" my thoughts were cut off by Y/N'S voice. "I'm sorry what?" I said.

"It's time to go silly" she said giggling with that adorable laugh of hers. "Okay, let's go!" I say grabbing her soft delicate hand and exiting the suite and then getting to the Range Rover. After the short drive, we arrive to the Disney park and enter. We spend the WHOLE day there going on baby rides and roller coasters. At the end of the day we go to a Disney candy shop where she got a pink lollipop, gummy bears, and rock candy. I got a chocolate bar, tons of lollipops, tons of gummy bears, and tons of bags of Skittles. "You think you have enough already?" Y/N chuckles sarcastically. "Nope" I reply.

"Wha-"

"Y/N, you are my sun, you are my Earth, you don't know how much I love you if I ever loose you it will be like loosing all of me. I love your beautiful Y/H/C hair and you sparkling Y/E/C eyes. I love the fact that you are a complete fan girl of Taylor Swift (A/N or any other musician you like). You are my everything and I am trying to say is". I got down on one knee and her hands went flying to her mouth.

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*

He got down on one knee. OMG OMG OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE!

"Will you, Y/F/N make the happiest man in the world and do the honors of marrying me?"

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES!"

He smiled got up and put the very expensive ring on my finger. There were tons of people watching and some were recording it on their phones. He looked at me and hugged me. People said 'AWW' and posted the photos and videos on Twitter and Instagram. It was a moment that I will always remember still the day I die.

Hey so I hope you guys enjoyed it! Leave a Comment and I just might make a personal imagine just for you!