Rise Of An Emperor

Ezra pov.
It's Been Three Months Since I Became Emperor of The Galaxy. I Was Turn To The Darkside By Vader and Train In It's Arts. As I Was Training. I Felt More Powerful Then Any Jedi Or Sith. When He Brought To His Master.

I Turned On Him and Killed Them Both and All Their Inquisitors and Was Named The New Emperor of The Galaxy. With My Rule. The Rmpire Has Become Stronger Then Ever.

If There's Anyone Who Costing Trouble In My Empire. I Have My Assassin's To Take Care of Them. And Speaking of Assassin's. Two of Them Just Walk In. It was Sabine and Ketsu. My Mandalorian Assassin's.

I Gained A New Power That When I Mind Trick Someone. Their Under Mine Control Forever and Obey Every Order I Give Them. I Did The Same Thing To Hera and Ahsoka When I Found Her.

Hera Is In Command of Every Ship In My Empire. All Star Destroyers Must Contact Her Before An Attack. As For Ahsoka. She's My Sith Assassin Who To kill Any Special Rebel or Bring Them To Me.

So Sabine, Ketsu. How Was 6our Mission On The Rebels? I ask Them. It Went Great My Emperor. The Rebels Didn't Know What Hit Them. Sabine said. Only A Little Bit of Them Escape But The Rest Were All Destroy. Ketsu said.

Very Good With Rebellion Being Almost Destroy. There Will Be No One To Challenge Me. Yes My Lord and If There Is. They Will Have To Deal Us. Ketsu said.

Well Done. I see You Two Tonight. I said. Yes My Lord. They Both said and Walk Up To Me and Kiss Me. It's Always Good To Kiss You My Emperor. Sabine said. Yes. It Always Is.

Well See You Later My Emperor. They Both Walk Out and I Was In My Thoughts. Now All I Need To Do Is Speak With Hera and Ahsoka.

Somewhere In The Outer Rim
Kanan pov.
I Was On A Planet. Hiding From The Empire. 3 Months Ago. I Found Out That Ezra Was The New Ruler of Galaxy. He Killed Vader and The Former Emperor and Gained Power. I Was Too Late To Save Him.

I Can Feel Him Getting Stronger Every Day. I Was With Zeb and Chopper. Their All I Got Left Since Sabine and Hera Death. They Were On A Rebel Transport. When It Was Attack By A Star Destroyer. The Ship Radio Base For Help.

But When We Were About To Send Help. There Was An Explosion and Lost Contact To The Ship. Hera, Sabine, and The Other Rebels Were Gone. Well Here We Are Now Hiding From Ezra and His Three Deadly Assassin's. We Had The Ghost. After All It Is Our Home.

So How Long Do We Have To Stay Here? Zeb ask. As Along As We Have To. So That Ezra Won't Feel Our Presents and Send His Assassin's After Us. Ok Then. Once I Heard Ezra Was The Emperor. I Thought He Was Going To End The Empire. But Instead. He Made It More Powerful Then Ever. Yeah and I Can't Stop Him. He's Too Far Gone. I said Sadly.

6 Hours Later
Ezra pov.
I Was Still In My Throne Room. Waiting For Hera and Ahsoka. Then They Arrive. Hera syndulla Reporting In My Emperor. Hera said. And Ahsoka Tano Reporting In Too. My Emperor. Ahsoka said. Good You Two and Sabine and Ketsu Have A Mission Tomorrow. I said To Them. What Is Our Mission? Our Emperor?  Hera ask.

I Know Where The Jedi and His Friends Are. Hera I Want You To Fly The Ship There and Ahsoka. You and The Others Capture The Jedi and His Friends and Bring Them Back To Me. Yes My Emperor. They Both said. Alright Let Us Go To Bed. I Walk To Them and We Walk Out Together.