New Assassins

Hours Later
Emperor Ezra pov.
I Was In My Throne Room Listening To Admiral Tarkin Complaining About My Rule. You're Not Like The Last Emperor. His Rule Was Better Than Yours. Powerful Then You. He Said. Oh Really. Well If He Was More Powerful Then Me. Then Where Is He?

Oh Yeah. That's Right He's Dead Because I Killed Him. He Was Nothing But A Weak And Unfit Emperor To Rule The Galaxy. But Luckily I'm Not. I Said.

That's Enough I'm Tried Of Your.... Was All Tarkin Could Say Before He Was Cut Off By Me Choking Him Through The Force. You Know Tarkin. I Just Had About Enough Of Your Bullshit Against Me. Please Forgive Me Emperor. I Was Wrong. Please Don't Kill Me. He Pleaded.

No I Warn You Not Many Times Not Challenge Me But You Didn't Listen. Time For You To Join Your Former Emperor. I Said As I Snap His Neck And He Stop Moving. Showing Signs That He Was Dead. I Let Him Go And His Lifeless Body Fell To Ground.

That When Ahsoka And Hera Walk In. Are We Interrupting Something Emperor? Hera Ask. No Hera You're Not And I'm Also Making You The New Governor Of The Empire Now. Thank You Emperor. So Was Your Mission A Success? Yes Emperor. We Have Capture Ursa Wren And Are Holding Her In Cell.

And As A Bonus. We Have Also Capture The Female Warriors Of Clan Wren. They Are Ready To Follow Your Orders My Emperor. Ahsoka Said. Excellent Work Ladies. Let's Go Meet My New Assassins. Oh And Also Call Someone To Remove This Trash Off My Flood. Yes Emperor. They Both Said And We Walk Out My Throne Room To The Cells.

10 Minutes Later
We Arrive At The Prison Cells Below My Palace Where I Keep My Special Prisoners. I Open The Cell Door Where My Lovely Assassins Were Holding Ursa. There I Saw Sabine And Ketsu On Both Sides Her. She Was In The Middle Of The Room With Arms Chain To The Ceiling.

Ursa Wren How Are You Enjoying Your Stay? I Ask. Bridger I Always Knew There Was Something Fishy About You. She Said. Oh Really. Well There Wasn't Nothing Fishy About Me Then. I Was Good And Weak. But Now I'm The Most Powerful Emperor In The Entire Universe. And You're Going To Start Serving Me Now. I Will Never Serve You Brigder. I Rather Die.

Oh You're Going To Serve Ursa. I Have Ways To Break Your Spirit. You're A Fool If You Think You Can Break A Mandalorian Spirt. And That's What I Love About You Ursa. That Burning Mandalorian Warrior Spirt Deep Inside You. But Seeing How You're Refusing. Sabine Show Your Mother What We Do To Prisoners.

Yes Emperor. Sabine Said And Press A Button On The Wall. Lightning shot Out From Ceiling And Shock Ursa. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! She Yelled. This Went On For A Minute Until I Gave Sabine The Signal To Stop. She Nodded And Remove Her Finger From The Button. Usra Started Breathing Hard And I Ask Her My Question Again.

So Ursa Are You Going To Serve Me Now Or Are You Still Refusing? Never. I'll Never Serve You. She Said And I Took A Deep Breath. Then I'm Afraid That You Leave Me No Choice. I Place My Hand In Front Of Her Face And Used The Darkside To Enter Her Mind. What Are You Doing? Entering Your Mind. It Belongs To Me No.

What No.....Ahhhh....Get.....Ahhh.....Out. There's No Escaping This. The More You Struggle. The Easier It Gets For Me. Now Usra Who Do You Belong To? No...Ahhh...I...Ahhh...I.....Ahhh. I Belong To You. My Emperor. Excellent And Do You I Have Your Loyalty? Yes My Emperor. You Have My Full Loyalty. I Will Obey Your Every Command.

Ketsu Release Her From Chains. She's Ready. Yes Emperor. Ketsu Said Release Usra From The Ceiling And Usra Got Down On One Knee. Forgive Me For Being Disrespectful My Emperor. Only Do I See Now Is Why You Are The True Ruler. Usra Said. All Is Forgiven. Now Rise My New Assassin. I Have A Assignment For. She Stands Up And Ask Me.

What Is My Assignment My Master? Before I Explain Your Assignment. You Should Know You'll Have Your Own Squadron Of Female Mandalorians At Your Disposal.

Now I Want You To Track Down The Remaining Rebels And Finish Them. I Order. Yes Emperor. I Will Not Fail You. Excellent Now Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, Ketsu. Bring In The Female Mandalorians You Capture For Processing. Yes Emperor. They All Said And Left The Cell. So A Female Mandalorian Assassin Squadron. The Rebellion Won't Be Expecting This.