The Trap Part 1

Weeks later
Mon mothma pov.
It's been weeks since the attack on nexus. We found out captain orrelios was the one who was given the empire our plan of attacks. Now he's lock up. So now me and the other rebel leaders were having discussion about the information we got. We got information that some rebel prisoners were being transferred to an imperial prison somewhere in the galaxy.

We have to attack that ship to get our troops back. Leia said. But how? Thanks to captain orrelios we almost lost half our forces. Bail organa said. That's where we come in. Someone said and we turned around and saw mandalorians. Who are they? General dodonna ask.

This is alrich wren. Leader of clan wren and his son tristan. I said. So why are they here? Leia ask. A few weeks ago their home was attack by ezra's assassins. The killed some warriors and took the female warriors and ursa wren. We got information that the female warriors and my mother are also on that ship. Tristan said.

So if we combine our forces we get both our people back. Exactly and we also called an old friend. They move out of way and we saw another mandalorian. Now who's this? Leia ask again.

I am bo katan. His mother is a friend of mine. She said. So your clan will join us and clan wren? I ask. Only to get her back and make a blow to Emperor Brigder to tell him we will not give up and his sith and mandalorian assassins are going down. Alright let's starts planning. Bail said and we began to start planning.

Unknown pov.
Everything is falling into place as Emperor Brigder told me but I didn't expect for clan kryze to join the attack. I better called the my emperor to tell him what's up.

Emperor Brigder Palace
Emperor Ezra pov.
I was in my throne room training with ahsoka when was getting a transmission and we stop. Master your receive a transmission. Ahsoka said. Put it on. I said. Yes master. She walk over the holo table and my spy pop up. My spy I'm assuming you have information for me? I ask.

Yes my emperor. Everything is going to plan but we didn't not expect for clan kryze to get involve. My spy said. Clan kryze is joining the rebellion huh. I got an idea. Is it what I'm thinking emperor? Yes and soon it will be ours. Contact me if the rebellion decides to charges their plan. Yes emperor. My spy said and ended the transmission. Ahsoka contact the other assassins and tell them to meet us here. Yes master. She said and contacted them.

3 minutes.
Me and ahsoka were waiting for the assassin to arrive then they walk in. You called for us emperor? Hera said as they came up to me. Yes change of plans I'll be coming with you on your misson. I said. Why emperor? Ketsu ask. Something very interesting as got my attention. Yes emperor. The plan still stays the same. You all know your roles? Yes emperor. They all said. Good let's depart now. I said and we walk out.

2 hours later
Rebel fleet in hyperspace
Tristan pov.
We were on our way to save my mother, the mandalorian warrior, and the rebel troops. This is going to be dangerous but need to get them out before their transfer to an imperial prison. We're coming out of hyperspace. The pilot said. The ships came out of hyperspace and we saw a star destroyer.

UNIDENTIFIED SHIP YOU ARE IN RESTRICTED SPACE!!! TURN BACK OR BE DESTROY!!! The person on the transmission said. No. Bo katan said and turn off the com. Pilot land in the hanger. The ship landed in the hangar and it was time to battle.