Destoryer Of Worlds

Emperor Ezra pov.
I walk into the comman center of the rebel comman ship with leia and ahsoka. I came in with my hood on and lightsaber actvied. It's over rebels. I said. NEVER!!! WE DON'T GIVE UP SO EASILY!!! Zeb Yelled. I beg to differ. ATTACK HIM NOW!!! The rebels troops drew out their weapons and were about to fire. But I move fast as lightning and killed them one by one.

They all drop to the ground dead. Blood on the ground. You killed them all. Bail organa said. Yes I did. But how did you move so fast? I'm more powerful then any jedi or sith in history. It's one of my many abilities. Now get moving. It's time you all pay for your attacks you done to my empire. Never your have to force us out. That can be a range. I rise my fingers and shot red lighting and them.

They all scream until they all fell unconscious. Stormtroopers bring these traitors outside. I want them to see what them to see what's in store for them when they wake up. I said and they came and took them.

30 minutes later.
I was in my throne waiting for the rebel leaders to wake up. The rest of my assassins join me after destroying the rebellion fleet. Then they finally did. Where are we? Zeb ask trying to his hands but couldn't. As you all can see. You are chain together. I don't want you all to miss the show. I said. WHAT SHOW!!! YOU SICK BEAST!!! Tristan yelled. DON'T SPEAK THAT WAY TO THE EMPEROR!!! Sabine yelled and ursa punch him in the stomach. Tristan drop to the ground

Sabine, mother stop this. You can't let him win. I beg you. Tristan I thought you better than that. You should know that mandalorians don't beg. Ursa said kicking him. Ursa stop this. He's your son. Tristan father said. You want some too father? Um no. Then keep your mouth shut. You may continue emperor. Thank you Sabine. Now as I was saying. There are rebels and mandalorians still on that planet trap.

And I'm going to destroy that planet. I said. Then zeb started laughing. Hahahaha. With what? You may be powerful but you can't destroy a planet. You need a some kind of super weapon to do that. He said and the other leaders join with him. I lifted my arm and open my hand. Creating a red energy ball.

Once they saw it

Once they saw it. They stop laughing and look in shock. How did you do that? No one in the galaxy or history can do that? Mon mothma said. I know but can. Now whose laughing. I said and me and my assassins started laughing. Now watch as you know what true fear is. I aim my attack at the planet through my open window. Luckily I have the shields up so we wouldn't be suck into space.

I was about to fire when I was stop. Wait ezra. Mon mothma said. What? I ask. Please spear them and the planet. It's not their fault. Don't destroy them. If you to destroy anyone. Destroy me. She said begging. I never knew you would be the type of person to beg. But I don't care about rebels. I care for my empire and assassins. You time will come to be destroy but not now. Now watch as you see my true power. I fire my attack at the planet and exploded.

 I fire my attack at the planet and exploded

NOOOOOOOOOO! The rebel leaders yelled. YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER!!! Zeb yelled. I know. Troopers take them to the torture cells. Separate them so they know what the true meaning of fear is. This is payback for attacking my empire. Yes sir. They drag them away and I look at the destroy planet.

Then leia came up to me. Well emperor what should we do now? She ask. We take them back to coruscant for last day in this galaxy. I said. Yes sir. The end of the rebellion is almost here. No one challenge my galaxy again.