Battle For Nexus

2 hours later.
Zeb pov.
We reach the base and was in battle. COME ON MEN DON'T LET UP! THEY DON'T HAVE THAT MANY TROOPS! I Yelled. We keep fighting and the stormtroopers kept getting shot. Yeah take that imperials. They started running back into the base and sealed the door. Chopper get this door open. I order. He came to the door and hack in. Judging by this type of door it won't be easy to hack.

Then my com went off. Captain orrelios do you read me? It was mon mothma. Yes senator I read you. You have to break off from the mission. What why? A fleet of.... The transmission cut off. Senator? Senator do you read me? What was she going to say? Sir look up! A trooper said. I look up and saw dozens of imperial ships heading this way. I think I know what she was going to say.

Sabine pov.
Our ships arrive at nexus and we saw rebel ships. Commander keep those rebel ships busy while we take care of the rebels on the planet. I said. Yes mam. Come on girls let's show these rebels who there messing with. My mother said and we walk to the hangar.

3 minutes later.
We were in our ship follow by 6 imperial shuttles and landed on the planet surface. The shuttle's open and ahole bunch of stormtroopers ran out to fight the rebels. Hey sabine isn't that the lasat from last time? Ketsu ask. Yes it is. He's leading this attack. Then let's make him pay. My mother said. We turn on our jetpacks and flew to the battle.

Zeb pov.
OH NO IMPERIAL REINFORCEMENTS GET READY TO FIRE!!! I yelled. The troops begin firing and the stormtroopers fire too. Then I saw something that I thought I would never see again. Ezra's assassins. They were leading the attack. EVERYONE FALL BACK!!! RETREAT TO THE WAY WE CAME FROM!!! We retreated but still kelp firing.

Chopper you have to unjam our com's so we contact the fleet. Chopper raises his intended and we got our com's back. Captain orrelios do you read me? Mon mothma ask. Yes senator I do. I said back. We're taking heavy fire from the star destroyers. We're sending a ship to pick you up but we're dealing with tie fighters at the moment. The ship won't be able to until another 3 minutes. Do you think you can hold out long?

Let's just hope so. Good. She said and ended the transmission as we stop and hid behind some trees that led into a open field. OK LISTEN UP!!! WE HAVE TO HOLD OUT HERE AND WAIT FOR THE SHIP TO COME PICK US!!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!!! YES SIR!!! The troops yelled back.

Good. Sir here they come. Ok hevay weapons in front. Light weapons in the back. We have to protect this area. Get rockets and Z-6 rotarys up here. They got up here and started blasting but there was just to many to shoot down. Come on we need to hold out.

3 minutes later.
It's getting worse and worse by the minute. We're lose more troops. Some dead and injured. Then hope arrive. The ship. OK LET'S GET OUT!!! We ran to the ship with the injured and took off.

10 minutes later.
Hyperspace
What happen down there. You said that the empire transmissions were block. I said. I know zeb but some how they found out about our plan and called reinforcements. Bail organa said. We lost so many men. I think we were set up. Leia said. I think we have a spy on board. I said. What are you saying? Mon mothma ask. Someone must have told ezra of our plans and he despatch reinforcements to stop us. Then we need to ask some questions to everyone on board. Well then let's get started.

Back on planet nexus.
Sabine pov.
After the battle. Everything was back in order. We contact our emperor to tell him the good news. My emperor we have taken back the planet and have some rebels who are on unconscious. What do you wish we do with them? I ask. Bring them back here for execution. Yes my lord. I said and ended the transmission.

Rebel comman ship
Unknown pov.
The rebels were trying to find out who's the spy was. But they'll never expect me. Soon the rebellion will fall and my emperor will rang supreme.