Chapter two.

Of course, I added my glasses and my red dirty boots.

I went to eat a small breakfast and headed out the door to a place I call prison.

Once I drove myself there I ran to my locker as I heard someone yell "oh dear, geek alert here, make room"

I immediately looked away and ran. Everyone laughed and made faces.

Then I stopped and saw Alex, the man of my dreams, the man I always wished to date, but he was too darn popular for me.

He looked at me, and waved, I got so scared that I ran away, it was my first time the most popular guy waved at the most geeky girl. He probably won't even wave at me again, thinking I'm gonna reject him. So to clear it up I went to talk to him at his locker.

But of course Amanda was there.

Amanda is the rudest, but yet most popular girl at our school. If you try to be mean with her, she'll just gang up on you even more, with even more people. People literally go down on their knees at her everyday, like she's some kind of queen, it makes me sick.

She's also dating Alex. Of course. I mean most popular girl and most popular boy always end up together.

But I still approached Alex, and told him that I ran away because...I thought he was waving at someone else.

Ugh I felt so stupide making up such a dumb excuse...

And then Amanda walked up to me with devil eyes...