Chapter six.

It was the next morning, I woke up extra early to get all glamed up.

First thing; makeup ((a lot))

- mascara

- blush

- foundation

- concealer

- lipstick

- eyeshadow

- eyeliner

I even did my nails a pastel pink.

Next thing; hair

I curled my hair, and brushed it out with a brush, and then added hairspray.

Now for clothes, the way I dressed will probably catch most of the attention. I wore a right red dress, covered with fake diamonds, strapped black heels and 3 bracelets.

I arrived at school, everyone just looked at me, I still had my glasses on, so people knew who I was, but nobody made fun of me. I got tons of compliments from guys. And then Alex saw me.

It was the moment I was waiting for.

What was he gonna say?

He saw me, and immediately opened his eyes, he looked confused.

He opened his mouth, with a confused face.. "Angelica..?! Is that you?"

I smiled and said "yes, why?"

"It just doesn't seem like you...at all.." he answered.

"Oh, you like my new look? I said.

"No..." He answered, as he left me alone in the hallway.

I went to math class, as my teachers thinking there was a new student in class, so I explained it was just me, angelica. They looked confused aswell, but they continued there class anyway.

Class was finished, and I decided to put a note in Alex's locker saying;

"Meet me at the bar close to my house at 4:00pm, we need to talk" I gave him the exact place and ect.

I saw him open his locker and read his paper. He crumpled it up and shoved it in his pocket.

I don't know if that meant yes or no, but I still went there after school.