Chapter seven.

"Hey, it's Alex"

I turned around and he was there at the door.

"Oh hey" I said with a half smile.

He walked in, took his jacket off and took a seat at a small table I had reserved.

He out one arm on the table, and the other on his head.

"Why?" he asked me.

"Why what?" I asked confused but scared.

"Why did you change yourself?" he asked me with a small sight.

"Because...well because..for you.." I said quietly.

"For me?!" he answered in choke.

"But why for me?"

"Because Alex, your so popular, and I'm so...well not. Every girl dreams to go out with you, and all I wanted was to change myself, that way you would notice me more, or even ask me out" I answered, but scared he might walk out on me.

"no angelica" he answered putting his head down"

"no what?" I asked.

"No, don't change yourself, I thought you were beautiful just the way you were, before you changed. Your beautiful without having to change yourself. You should remember that" he smiled.

"Really?!" I blushed and started to tear up.

"Yes" he smiled even bigger.

"But like still, I'm really unpopular. You wouldn't wanna be seen with a girl like me" I said.

"Why not? I would be happy to be seen with the most beautiful girl, no matter what people say"

I got up, got us drinks, and started to cry. The man of my dreams wants to actually be seen with me. Wow.

"Maybe I should be more confident next time, and never change myself"